Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lil Wayne

Featured Replies

Do you like him or dislike him?

Favorite/least favorite songs?

 

Any relation to John?

  • Replies 108
  • Views 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He's #2 on my list behind Eminem.

 

Some of my favorite songs by him...

 

'I Feel Like Dying'

'Sky's The Limit'

'Miss My Dawgs'

'Hustler Muzik'

'Go DJ'

'You Ain't Know'

'Over Here Hustlin'

'1st Key'

'Leather So Soft'

'Cali Dro'

'About All That'

'Hit 'Em Up'

'Receipt'

'Feel Me'

'Get Over'

 

There's a dozen more I can't think of right now...

 

I will agree with you with the fact that Eminem is the greatest rapper. Besides Eminem I dont listen to rap, I used to be a fan of Weezy but I just got tired of his music.

Cant stand him. I think he has good lyrics but cant stand his voice. Gives me a migraine.

Any relation to John?

 

I think 2nd cousins maybe?

Hardly. He is not a musician, he just comes up with some crazy clever lyrics.

 

Agreed. To say he is a great muscian is ridiculous.

Not a fan at all....You wanna talk about a rapper that is a "musical/lyrical" genius, look no further than Eminem....

Not a fan at all....You wanna talk about a rapper that is a "musical/lyrical" genius, look no further than Eminem....

 

:thumb: Eminem is the complete package.

Personally, I think he is the best rapper today. I love all of his songs. I think he is a genious musician.

 

My thoughts exactly. :thumb:

Those are very well-liked and well-known songs. Are you old enough to have listened to his older stuff?

 

How old do you have to be? His first CD, Tha Carter, came out in 04. He had a few in 99 and 02, but really his first popular CD was 04.

Edited by cardsnation24

I like Wayne a lot. Some favorite songs are: 'Fireman', 'Go DJ', 'Shoot me Down', 'Money on my Mind', 'You Aint Know', 'Best Rapper Alive', 'Hustler Musik'

He's not bad. Some of his songs are pretty annoying and thoughtless. However, some of his rhymes are creative. He's not my favorite but no means, but I can tolerate him for the most part. I just get irritated how everyone seems to be absolutely infatuated with this guy.

I hate rap and hip/hop, but Weezy is by far my favorite. When his lyrics are good, they are better than anyone else. When they are terrible (most of the time, and my preference), they are hilarious. I don't have a single Lil Wayne song on my iPod, but I like to listen when it is on the radio/anywhere else. And working in a restaurant in South Carolina with cooks who were amateur rappers themselves right when Tha Carter III came out sure exposed me to plenty of Weezy, to say the least. :lol:

 

Embarrassingly, I have to admit though, I've been saying "I'm the bomb like tick tock" for a while now, until I realized that it is clocks, not bombs, that "tick, tock" :lol:

 

Embarrassingly, I have to admit though, I've been saying "I'm the bomb like tick tock" for a while now, until I realized that it is clocks, not bombs, that "tick, tock" :lol:

 

It's actually "tick, tick." :D

It's actually "tick, tick." :D

 

My 2 year old lil girl says this, The edited version, I may add...:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.