Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lil Wayne

Featured Replies

If anyone needs a new Lil Wayne song that no one has heard, just hit me up on here. I got what you need. :clap:

 

I could use some new Wayne. PM if you want. :thumb:

  • Replies 108
  • Views 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
C'mon man, Lil Wayne is in the studio basically every day. He is the king of free style, listen to that stuff man. Lil Wayne isn't my favorite, per say, but to say he doesn't free style is saying you don't like rap. Listen to the mixtape stuff, its actually way better.

 

I assure you I have listened to ALL of his stuff and most of his freestyles are NOT true freestyles. And to say that I don't like "rap" is a very dumb and uninformed statement.

He has a new mixtape out with some good stuff on it. I'll agree that most of his mixtapes are better than the cd's, but not 'Fireman'.

Edited by cardsnation24

I assure you I have listened to ALL of his stuff and most of his freestyles are NOT true freestyles. And to say that I don't like "rap" is a very dumb and uninformed statement.

 

Dumb and uniformed? Well, most of us are uniformed about most people on here pal. I don't know you, or 99.9% of the other people on this board. If you don't like Lil Wayne thats fine with me.

I could use some new Wayne. PM if you want. :thumb:

 

Get everything from the Dedication 2 and Da Drought 3 if you haven't heard all of that. You can download it, Wayne even says to download it, rip it, burn it, what ever you need to do, just listen to it.

Dumb and uniformed? Well, most of us are uniformed about most people on here pal. I don't know you, or 99.9% of the other people on this board. If you don't like Lil Wayne thats fine with me.

 

:taz:

He has a new mixtape out with some good stuff on it. I'll agree that most of his mixtapes are better than the cd's, but not 'Fireman'.

 

What mixtapes has he released in 2009? I don't know of any. The last mixtape I thought he released was 'Dedication 3' back in November.

What mixtapes has he released in 2009? I don't know of any. The last mixtape I thought he released was 'Dedication 3' back in November.

 

Maybe it is not a mixtape. I just got some new songs though but I don't know what they are from. I thought 'Cover my face' or 'The Drought is Over 6' was the last mixtape though.

The carter III is a great great cd, but my favorite rapper is eminem. His new cd comes out around May 17 too!

Here is some new one guys...

 

-Workin on her visa

-lookin at me?

-in the morning

-switcch

-throne

-lay you down (this one is with tyga, VERYYYY good)

-i feel me

-she dont know about me

 

plenty more in my itunes, just let me know if you want some more! :thumb:

Here is some new one guys...

 

-Workin on her visa

-lookin at me?

-in the morning

-switcch

-throne

-lay you down (this one is with tyga, VERYYYY good)

-i feel me

-she dont know about me

 

plenty more in my itunes, just let me know if you want some more! :thumb:

 

Will check them out.

^You like them?

 

Haven't had a chance to put them on the ipod yet. Will do tonight. I have been super busy.

^You like them?

 

Try

Hot Revolver.

its my new favorite.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.