Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What BGP member has the most Basketball Knowledge?

Featured Replies

No love for yours truly, inthesuite?...jj:lol:, but I have to go with Eta Rho, a lot of his predictions and analysis proved to be right in a lot of circumstances,in the end I also really enjoy reading gametime's opinions on thinks too.

  • Replies 59
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not too sure if you're being sarcastic, but I don't plan on telling anyone anything that they should be able to figure out themselves.

 

 

And we have folks calling the new UK coach shady.:ohbrother:

 

GT is my #1, but there's a boat load of folks who know their B-ball. So many that if I started a list I would surely forget someone.

So many that if I started a list I would surely forget someone.

 

:thumb::thumb:

I nominate mcpapa for use of the word "acumen!" :thumb:

 

In all seriousness, I am surprised no one has mentioned you, good sir. I'll also throw a bone to Mustang and, to please all the homers out there, Pressrow!!

 

Mustang has forgotten more about basketball than I'll ever learn. There are a couple of other Mason County followers here on BGP that also fit into that category, PRESSROW being one of them. I know that not everyone subscribes to his theory "the best team wins" come tourney time, but it's generally correct.

 

LABS is on my short list, even if it's mostly related to college BB.

Names that come to mind:

kywldcat01

Westsider

Dawg81

5wide

gametime

BigSpikes

Purple Pride

Eta Rho

 

After all the input I gave you? And inside info? Jeez... :rolleyes::puke::sssh::lol:

Two retired members were pretty knowledgable Tubby's Best Friend and Cubster. Miss the 16th region polls.

I've seen a lot of amazing things on BGP, but this one takes the cake.

 

As far as basketball knowledge in general, Lion Mania has posted candid, intelligent, well-researched, witty, and just plain interesting posts not only about Elliott County, but other teams and players across the state and country.:ylsuper:

 

Wireman is also one of the most knowledgeable as far as teams in the eastern part of the state.:thumb:

 

And of course Dale Ferguson has posted the most witty, sarcastic, blunt, and downright truthful and funny posts this year.:taz::D

 

Eta Rho, Henry Steele, Les, there is just nothing I can say to fit.:lol:

 

Elliott County fans that have posted were always accused of being the most exhuberant about their team, but IMO they take a back seat to some of the others.:ohbrother:

 

BGP just isn't the same without all the 16th region posters, but we will be back next year.

This is beautiful.

 

I nominate this thread for the BGP HOF.

 

HAHAHAHAHA. I knew you'd like it.

 

This is truly an impressive thread. Just when you thought it was over...

 

FTR I nominate it as well.

Names that come to mind:

kywldcat01

Westsider

Dawg81

5wide

gametime

BigSpikes

Purple Pride

Eta Rho

 

I'd like to add TezzyRice.

Mustang has great insights. I love reading his posts! Keep it up Mustang!!

I'd like to add TezzyRice.

 

Now that Tezzy is back I look forward to some of his/her posts from the past.

Would the real Eta Roh please stand up?

:clap::clap::clap:

 

 

B-BALL-FAN

 

 

:clap::clap::clap:

 

Thank you, thank you very much!!!

  • Author

Happy April Fool's Day everyone!

 

We hope everyone enjoyed this prank and it was all in good fun.

 

We are going to put Eta back to rest now and theguru wanted me to tell everyone if you have a complaint about our prank to please send him a PM or email him at [email protected]

 

Again, happy April Fool's day everyone.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.