Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What BGP member has the most Basketball Knowledge?

Featured Replies

On the high school level, I vote for westsider, but Eta, remember, if you have to say it....

  • Replies 59
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are Eta. :notworthy:

 

Isn't that what you're fishing for? :sssh:

I still think that Holmes would have beaten Scott County in a rematch.
I was in the camp that would have picked Scott County, with a healthy Richie Phares. Scott had the size, length and guard play to give Holmes some problems.

Thanks for the kind words, guys ... truth be told, a good part of my knowledge comes from the other credible posters on here, some of which have already posted in this thread.

 

As for you, Eta Rho, I learn some things from you, too, and not just how many different ways Elijah Pittman can dunk the ball (windmill, 360, tomahawk, etc.). It's just that you're the biggest Holmes homer since ... uh, maybe Mr. Holmes himself. :lol:

I would have to throw Bubba Wilson into the mix along with the two that you mentioned.

 

Yep, Bubba does a very good job, too.

  • Author
Thanks for the kind words, guys ... truth be told, a good part of my knowledge comes from the other credible posters on here, some of which have already posted in this thread.

 

As for you, Eta Rho, I learn some things from you, too, and not just how many different ways Elijah Pittman can dunk the ball (windmill, 360, tomahawk, etc.). It's just that you're the biggest Holmes homer since ... uh, maybe Mr. Holmes himself. :lol:

 

I don't think that I tried to hide the fact that I am a very big Holmes fan, I have some deep ties to the Holmes program and watch every game. I feel like I have known all those players all my life. It is not just a team to me, it is a way of life.

 

As for Scott County, we will never know, but I have to disagree with you opinion, I think Holmes would have handled Scott County if the two could have met up again, but that didn't happen and Holmes is still the State Champion and no one can take that away from them.

I don't think that I tried to hide the fact that I am a very big Holmes fan
Trust me ... you don't. :lol:

As for Scott County, we will never know, but I have to disagree with you opinion, I think Holmes would have handled Scott County if the two could have met up again
Tell us why ...

Some people are truly sad.

  • Author
On the high school level, I vote for westsider, but Eta, remember, if you have to say it....

 

I don't think that I had to say it, I think that if I had set back and not been accountable for what I did, I would have seemed like I was waiting for someone else to say it. I am just giving the facts, there are some great basketball minds on BGP, and I have given quit abit of truthful information. Nothing more, nothing less. I don't have to prove anything to anyone.

 

You are Eta. :notworthy:

 

Isn't that what you're fishing for? :sssh:

 

Yes, I am Eta, and I am what I am. I do not need your approval. I am here for the Holmes family, and I am here for the people that want my insight. If you don't, that is fine.

 

By the way, congratulations on being named a moderator.:thumb:

  • Author

Tell us why ...

 

I think Scott County was an above average team, but they were obviously not on the same level as Holmes, heck they were not the best team in their region. Scott had many pieces of the puzzle, but Holmes was the entire team. Pittman is a man among boys, he can shoot from outside, handle the ball, and can drive to the rack and finish better then anyone in the state. And Scott County had no one that could match up with him. Even if they did, you still have the Johnson brothers, who are likely better then anyone on Scott County's team. Jackson could have match up with one of them, but the other one would run wild. I think R. Johnson is much better then Jackson, and would have proven it in a rematch. If Euton was matched up on Pittman, Pittman would have ate him alive. Euton is to slow, and not athletic enough to guard Pittman, simple truth.

I think Scott County was an above average team, but they were obviously not on the same level as Holmes, heck they were not the best team in their region.
They were until Phares got hurt.

Pittman is a man among boys, he can shoot from outside, handle the ball, and can drive to the rack and finish better then anyone in the state.
Better than Ricardo? And I did see Pittman miss a dunk in the state tournament.

Even if they did, you still have the Johnson brothers, who are likely better then anyone on Scott County's team. Jackson could have match up with one of them, but the other one would run wild.
Guyn isn't exactly chopped liver.

So many people are totally missing something in here...

Well, for goodness sake, don't tell them.

Well, for goodness sake, don't tell them.

 

 

I'm not too sure if you're being sarcastic, but I don't plan on telling anyone anything that they should be able to figure out themselves.

Hand meet back, back meet hand. Letting the patting begin.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.