March 31, 200917 yr They have three plaers who have signed. They only had two scholarships open up after the season.
March 31, 200917 yr It's going to be bad, but I can see some schollys being pulled/denied. Todd alluded to it earlier today.
March 31, 200917 yr It's going to be bad, but I can see some schollys being pulled/denied. Todd alluded to it earlier today. I wonder how much of that came up in the job negotiations.
March 31, 200917 yr I wonder how much of that came up in the job negotiations. I heard that it was one of the things that held things up. I think Porter will probably move one since he's graduating, and having a child. I doubt Liggins will be back.
March 31, 200917 yr Can we give anybody time to talk with the new coach or do we have to start speculating this immediately? To what end?
March 31, 200917 yr I am going to guess the following: Michael Porter because of John Wall/Eric Bledsoe ( We will not get both but we will get one) and a child on the way AJ Stewart because of PT issues now that PP will stay after he goes through the process without an agent and the possible/probable additions of Orton and Cousins Donald Williams- Can still have three years left and be productive at a mid major level Deandre Liggins-Coach Cal's type of athlete but will really struggle to play at that kind of pace of both ends of the floor GJ Vilirano- follows BCG to wherever because of same scenario as Porter with the exception of fatherhood Roster would then look like Meeks-Senior Stevenson-Senior Patterson-Junior Harris-Senior Harrelson-Junior Cousins-Frosh Galloway-Senior Orton-Frosh Hood-Frosh Wall/Bledsoe-Frosh Miller-Soph Slone-Walkon-Soph Pilgrim-Soph Perry-Senior-Walkon Just an educated guess. Still a young team in some regards. Feel free to bash.
March 31, 200917 yr I am going to guess the following: Michael Porter because of John Wall/Eric Bledsoe ( We will not get both but we will get one) and a child on the way AJ Stewart because of PT issues now that PP will stay after he goes through the process without an agent and the possible/probable additions of Orton and Cousins Donald Williams- Can still have three years left and be productive at a mid major level Deandre Liggins-Coach Cal's type of athlete but will really struggle to play at that kind of pace of both ends of the floor GJ Vilirano- follows BCG to wherever because of same scenario as Porter with the exception of fatherhood Roster would then look like Meeks-Senior Stevenson-Senior Patterson-Junior Harris-Senior Harrelson-Junior Cousins-Frosh Galloway-Senior Orton-Frosh Hood-Frosh Wall/Bledsoe-Frosh Miller-Soph Slone-Walkon-Soph Pilgrim-Soph Perry-Senior-Walkon Just an educated guess. Still a young team in some regards. Feel free to bash. Looks like you did a little homework Corners In. You still in Cincy?
March 31, 200917 yr There will be major changes to the UK roster. Many of the players that have verballed for down the road will never wear a Kentucky uniform, IMO. Some that have committed will likely be asked to walk on.
March 31, 200917 yr Author I hope Dominique Ferguson likes the hire, and stays a Wildcat commit. :thumb:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.