Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK recruiting situation

Featured Replies

Harrellson and Pilgram- gone, along with GJ,Konner,Vinnie,Dakota, the middle schooler from Cali. Only ATHLETES need apply now, not gonna be an Unforgettables 2 in a UK uniform, that's why there is EKU,Morehead and Georgetown,etc.

 

I can't speak for the others, but Morehead wants no part of most of those either.

  • Replies 67
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Henry is the only one to sign a LOI? Correct?

Wall said he is going to take a hard look at UK, and I feel strongly Cousins will attend UK. Just a hunch though...

 

Henry signed but has a clause that allows him to leave if Calipari leaves.

 

The others committed, but did not sign.

Harrellson and Pilgram- gone, along with GJ,Konner,Vinnie,Dakota, the middle schooler from Cali. Only ATHLETES need apply now, not gonna be an Unforgettables 2 in a UK uniform, that's why there is EKU,Morehead and Georgetown,etc.

 

 

Pilgrim will be staying IMO.

Henry is the only one to sign a LOI? Correct?

Wall said he is going to take a hard look at UK, and I feel strongly Cousins will attend UK. Just a hunch though...

 

Henry and Dennis are the only ones who have signed a LOI to Memphis, however in those letters they have a specific clause stating that if Calipari were to leave that they would be released from the LOI and could go anywhere they would want to go.

Harrellson and Pilgram- gone, along with GJ,Konner,Vinnie,Dakota, the middle schooler from Cali. Only ATHLETES need apply now, not gonna be an Unforgettables 2 in a UK uniform, that's why there is EKU,Morehead and Georgetown,etc.

 

Seriously? We have never watched him play a minute... Patterson himself acknowledged how good Pilgrim is. Almost exact quotes "Pilgrim is a beast". He said he was alot better than Perry.

Pilgrim will be staying IMO.

 

He might end up riding the pine for another season if we get the players that could possibly end up at UK now, but yet again alot would have to happen for all these players to end up at UK. These next few months should be interesting...

Add Porter and I like it. I think Cal will like Porter because of the hard work everyday. Porter could play better under him to. I'm a Porter fan. I dont think he will start but I hope he is apart of it.

 

:thumb:

It is going to be very interesting to see what happens. Its just so unpredictable. A dream scenerio would be to keep Meeks and Patterson and pick up Wall, Cousins, and Henry to go along with Hood and Orton. But thats too good to be true.

My two cents...lol! I am just FLAT OUT giddy to even think of scenarios like this, but I just don't see us pulling any of the Memphis recruits for next year with the exception of Cousins. I mean I would be happy if I was wrong!

 

PG:

Sr--Porter

Sr--Galloway--Coach Cal type

So--Liggins-as stated Coach Cal PG

Fr--Vilirano

 

SG:

Sr--Meeks

Fr--Hood

So--Slone (Walkon)

 

SF:

So--Miller

Sr--Harris

So--Stewart

Sr--Perry (Walkon)

PF:

Jr--Patterson

Jr--Harrelson

So--Pilgrim

 

C:

Fr--Orton

Sr--Stevenson

 

ELSEWHERE:

Henry--Kansas

Wall--Dookies

Cousins--Alabama

Bledsoe--UAB (Wall leaves no scholly for him)

Donald Williams--Transfer

Konner Tucker--Already Decommitted

I'd LOVE to have the Sallie kid from Memphis if he does end up following Calipari to Lexington. He is a sharp shooter and can absolutely hit the 3-ball. Alot to be excited about...

My two cents...lol! I am just FLAT OUT giddy to even think of scenarios like this, but I just don't see us pulling any of the Memphis recruits for next year with the exception of Cousins. I mean I would be happy if I was wrong!

 

PG:

Sr--Porter

Sr--Galloway--Coach Cal type

So--Liggins-as stated Coach Cal PG

Fr--Vilirano

 

SG:

Sr--Meeks

Fr--Hood

So--Slone (Walkon)

 

SF:

So--Miller

Sr--Harris

So--Stewart

Sr--Perry (Walkon)

PF:

Jr--Patterson

Jr--Harrelson

So--Pilgrim

 

C:

Fr--Orton

Sr--Stevenson

 

ELSEWHERE:

Henry--Kansas

Wall--Dookies

Cousins--Alabama

Donald Williams--Transfer

 

I may not be correct on this but won't Pilgrim be a junior instead of a soph when is cleared to play next year?

My two cents...lol! I am just FLAT OUT giddy to even think of scenarios like this, but I just don't see us pulling any of the Memphis recruits for next year with the exception of Cousins. I mean I would be happy if I was wrong!

 

PG:

Sr--Porter

Sr--Galloway--Coach Cal type

So--Liggins-as stated Coach Cal PG

Fr--Vilirano

 

SG:

Sr--Meeks

Fr--Hood

So--Slone (Walkon)

 

SF:

So--Miller

Sr--Harris

So--Stewart

Sr--Perry (Walkon)

PF:

Jr--Patterson

Jr--Harrelson

So--Pilgrim

 

C:

Fr--Orton

Sr--Stevenson

 

ELSEWHERE:

Henry--Kansas

Wall--Dookies

Cousins--Alabama

Donald Williams--Transfer

 

So your saying no one will follow him? Not seeing it..

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.