Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK recruiting situation

Featured Replies

  • Replies 67
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I see us getting Wall, Cousins, and Witherspoon.

 

Oh yeah!!!:thumb:

Marc Maggard says Hood is still coming to UK and claims to have spoken directly with the Hoods.

 

As far as the other recruits who may or may not come with Calipari.....

 

Maybe some light will get shed on that tomorrow night at the Mickey D's game. ESPN loves a good story and they will probably put them on the spot to at least see if they might be leaning one way or the other. They are kids and are very unpredictable. No speculation from me at all. I hope they all take their time and make the best decision for themselves.

 

Wall is the name I keep seeing get mentioned and out of all of them, he is the only one who hadn't verrballed and was still deep into the recruiting process. To assume he will go to UK now because Calipari is a reach in my opinion. He may not even want to visit UK:idunno: and I doubt he will attend a school he hasn't visited.

 

 

Plus, I want to see him go to Duke. Good luck and may the best recruiter win.:popcorn:

 

Memphis and Calipari were his leaders, I would guess he will atleast visit UK.

I hope we keep Orton, Hood, Pilgrim, and Vilarino.

I hope we add Wall or Bledsoe because of the obvious PG issues.

I don't care if we get Cousins or any other Memphis recruit as long as we get one of the 2 above mentioned Pg's.

 

Bledsoe wants to come. I talked to him on facebook and waiting on coach to call him back. If not UK he is looking at UF and Duke.

Pilgrim will be staying IMO.

 

:thumb: I hope so.

Marc Maggard says Hood is still coming to UK and claims to have spoken directly with the Hoods.

 

As far as the other recruits who may or may not come with Calipari.....

 

Maybe some light will get shed on that tomorrow night at the Mickey D's game. ESPN loves a good story and they will probably put them on the spot to at least see if they might be leaning one way or the other. They are kids and are very unpredictable. No speculation from me at all. I hope they all take their time and make the best decision for themselves.

 

Wall is the name I keep seeing get mentioned and out of all of them, he is the only one who hadn't verrballed and was still deep into the recruiting process. To assume he will go to UK now because Calipari is a reach in my opinion. He may not even want to visit UK:idunno: and I doubt he will attend a school he hasn't visited.

 

Plus, I want to see him go to Duke. Good luck and may the best recruiter win.:popcorn:

 

 

He has been to UK before.

John Wall is now considering UK, I think.

 

LINK

That article is very promising.

 

I'm dying to here GT's opinions on the recruiting situation.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.