Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rick Pitino has asked Lee Todd for an interview

Featured Replies

I just got this news straight from a local sports TV newsroom who got it from UL that none other than Rick Pitino will ask Lee Todd for an interview. I guess the Calapari to UK is killing him.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha. Mitch's plan all along?

 

I was a little annoyed by all this a few days ago, but now its sorta fun. Bring on the rumors!

Jeez, this is silly. BUT, how much closer could a man get to being seen as a god if Pitino rebuilt the Roman Empire?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

 

Oh my. Also I have some real estate on the moon for sale if anyone is interested.

:thumb:

I don't believe it.

 

Neither do I...

I just got this news straight from a local sports TV newsroom who got it from UL that none other than Rick Pitino will ask Lee Todd for an interview. I guess the Calapari to UK is killing him.

 

 

Hard to believe

Good luck, he has already bought a house in Arizona. I guess you'll have to pay for that too.

Good luck, he has already bought a house in Arizona. I guess you'll have to pay for that too.

 

We will pay for whatever he wants :lol:

 

 

For the record, I don't believe it.

I in no way believe it, and I'm not entirely certain I want it. I love Coach Pitino, and I loved the days he was here, but he's on the back 9 of his coaching career, maybe even the last 2-3 holes. I don't know how much longer he even will coach.

 

Rick has a good thing going where he's at. He's not going to come. At the very most, he's trying to mess things up for Coach Cal.

Good luck, he has already bought a house in Arizona. I guess you'll have to pay for that too.

 

 

Why would he buy a house in Arizona?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.