March 30, 200917 yr Author Rick doesn't want to coach at UK, he just doesn't want Cal to, I think he's trying to sabotage UK Apparently this morning at the urging of his assistant coaches McCarty & Massillio he contracted the #1 booster in Lexington and asked him for a meeting with lee Todd because he is not a fan of Barnhart.
March 30, 200917 yr I would only talk to him, if this was true, IF he would openly take the job before leaving Lexington. Give no wiggle room and no time to sabotage everything! BUT: I don't believe it, either.
March 30, 200917 yr IF this is true, how do Cards fans accept this? It's not true, so we don't have to worry about it. If he wanted the job, he could have it. It's that simple...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.