Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rick Pitino has asked Lee Todd for an interview

Featured Replies

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why would he buy a house in Arizona?

 

You didn't know he was heading to Arizona? Yeah, he's going to be their new head coach.:cry:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:lol:

DONT LET HIM COME BACK!!!

I think Zona and UK agreed to split him. He'll coach the home games at each school, and Donovan will be his lead assistant and coach the away games.

I think Zona and UK agreed to split him. He'll coach the home games at each school, and Donovan will be his lead assistant and coach the away games.

 

:clap::lol:

Does Joann know? She hates Lexington! :clap:

 

:lol:

  • Author

I think Rick is a day late in showing interest.

I think Rick is a day late in showing interest.

 

His season just ended yesterday...So that may have had something to do with it...:thumb:

Rick doesn't want to coach at UK, he just doesn't want Cal to, I think he's trying to sabotage UK

I think Rick is a day late in showing interest.

 

IF this is true, how do Cards fans accept this?

IF this is true, how do Cards fans accept this?

 

They need to get used to it. This is Rick Pitino we are talking about. He spoke to Providence last year and he will speak to someone else this year. I know Louisville fans think that he would never leave but they need to remember who we are talking about.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.