Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Calipari Not Interested in Kentucky Job?

Featured Replies

LINK

 

Sorry if this has already been posted. I can't keep up.

  • Replies 46
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like that there are no coaches interested in the UK job.

I'd like to officially announce that I, RowdyRedRam, also have no interest in the UK job.

If this is anything like the last FOX report, I'm not worried.

No I had said he was not interested on another thread. Why would he want to come.

Isn't that how we got Billy G ?

Requirements:

 

1.Win every game including regular season, SEC, and NCAA's.

2. World UK ambassador the likes of a head of state.

 

Not asking too much.

UK basketball is turning into what Alabama football was in the early 2000's. Hopefully there is a Nick Saban on the horizion!

Has a coach ever said they were interested in another job when the home town media asked ?

I'd like to officially announce that I, RowdyRedRam, also have no interest in the UK job.

 

:laugh:

Was Pitino Interested the first time He was offered the Job at UK?

 

As I recall, yes. He was the 2nd choice. The first choice was the former Seton Hall coach who went to the pros and whose name eludes me now. Famous for assaulting Spreewell's hands with his throat. :lol:

 

Pitino was the 2nd one Newton went after and landed him away from the Knicks.

Isn't that how we got Billy G ?

 

The same point ive been making in 2-3 other threads..... Ford will be the guy to say yes.

How can Barnhart really make it this big of a circus again? Didn't he learn anything from the last time? Good luck with Ford, you're going to need it. :ohbrother:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.