Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A list of those who think Gillispie is NOT out

Featured Replies

I am Sparta!

  • Replies 47
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is Billy Clyde's tenure at UK over? Was it OVER when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor??

 

Heck no!! -- and it ain't over now.

From a guy with "seven years of college down the drain" ...

 

Not you, Bluto. :lol:

  • Author

I also think Gilliepie will be back. Is this a good or bad thing? I don't know,just have to wait and see .

I gotta believe BCG will be back. 2 years isnt enough time. But I do think he has to change some of the ways he does things.

I think he's back. Do I think he "should be back"?? NO! And I'm not even a big Kentucky fan.

I think he stays if the decision is based on the team's performance, two years is just not long enough to make a determination. If there are some things that have not been made public that are detrimental to the program and university, then I say that he is already gone.

 

:thumb: Same here. I think he gets one more year IF the final part of your statement doesn't hold true.

I do believe he will be back and will be a top 20 team next year.

I can tell you all 100% for SURE he is out!!! A shortlist has already been put together with 5 names. The top two have already expressed interest. As a matter of fact #1 on that lists "people" contacted MB after the Georgia debacle. Whether or not BCG has been told I dont know. But I can def tell you the decision has been made.

 

Also, its MUCH more than about basketball and wins and losses. If this info turns out to be false, which it is not, then I will gladly eat crow and will never post supposed "insider" info again.

I think he stays if the decision is based on the team's performance, two years is just not long enough to make a determination. If there are some things that have not been made public that are detrimental to the program and university, then I say that he is already gone.

 

Bingo!!!

Is Billy Clyde's tenure at UK over? Was it OVER when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor??

 

Heck no!! -- and it ain't over now.

 

He's on a roll...

 

 

 

I love that part of the movie! :lol:

I dont have an answer if he will be back or not. I want him back, but I dont know, and honestly, I dont think anyone who claims to know knows anything either.

I'll go with this list, 2 years is just too quick to run anyone off.

I want him back.

I can tell you all 100% for SURE he is out!!! A shortlist has already been put together with 5 names. The top two have already expressed interest. As a matter of fact #1 on that lists "people" contacted MB after the Georgia debacle. Whether or not BCG has been told I dont know. But I can def tell you the decision has been made.

 

Also, its MUCH more than about basketball and wins and losses. If this info turns out to be false, which it is not, then I will gladly eat crow and will never post supposed "insider" info again.

 

Do you want the crow, grilled,fried or roasted? I have also heard he is out but I just can't believe it.

I'll go with this list, 2 years is just too quick to run anyone off.

 

No when that someone runs himself off.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.