Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A list of those who think Gillispie is NOT out

Featured Replies

If he is out I really hope that he does not go to another SEC. BCG is a winner in my book. Give the man 4 years and if we are in the NIT then fire him. Really hope he stays at UK because that is going to put us back two years if he leaves. Plus I dont think Patterson will come back. Hood will not come if BCG is not here.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If he is out I really hope that he does not go to another SEC. BCG is a winner in my book. Give the man 4 years and if we are in the NIT then fire him. Really hope he stays at UK because that is going to put us back two years if he leaves. Plus I dont think Patterson will come back. Hood will not come if BCG is not here.

 

I think Hood would come to UK if Hitler were coaching. He seems like the type of kid that has been a fan all his life.

He will be back next year...unless there are personal (unreported) issues I am unaware of.

Hood will not come if BCG is not here.
At this point, he has no choice if UK doesn't release him from his letter of intent or unless he wants to go the prep-school or junior-college route.

 

Hood will be at UK, regardless of who coaches there.

Add me to the list.

 

 

How many times have you changed your mind now? :lol:

How many times have you changed your mind now? :lol:

 

Never once changed my mind. Gave other sources contradicting my original. I still stick by my original. I will post a full thread on where my source stands.

I'll go with this list, 2 years is just too quick to run anyone off.

 

 

I agree.

I think BCG will be back.

Awesome! Nice 'Animal House' reference. Just AWESOME!!! :laugh::notworthy:

 

I actually watched this movie today haha....Its a classic

Do you want the crow, grilled,fried or roasted? I have also heard he is out but I just can't believe it.

 

Grilled....I found out tonight that he has already been told that its not working out and we are going in a different direction. FWIW...this came from someone I know really well and works in the athletic office. He is GONE!!!

I wish he would go, but I'm sure he will get one more year in him to have a 20-22 win season and go out early in the NCAA's or another NIT appearance.

Anyone on this list changed their mind yet?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.