Jodie Meeks is an All-American

Wireman

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me add that I don't necessarily think Meeks is better but the way you two tooted Hardens horn all year and now you would think he was the second coming. You both were and still are way off. Harden may be a little better but it is alot closer then you think.

Let me add that I don't necessarily think Meeks is better but the way you two tooted Hardens horn all year and now you would think he was the second coming. You both were and still are way off. Harden may be a little better but it is alot closer then you think.

When Harden gets drafted in the top 5-10 this year, and Meeks doesn't go until the middle of round 2 (if he comes out), you'll see we aren't the only ones that feel the gap is pretty wide.

Harden is a better finisher, defender, passer, rebounder and leader. Meeks is a better outside shooter...

When Harden gets drafted in the top 5-10 this year, and Meeks doesn't go until the middle of round 2 (if he comes out), you'll see we aren't the only ones that feel the gap is pretty wide.

It may not be applicable to this exact situation, but we all know there is a big difference in being a better college player and being a better NBA prospect. Hansbrough is Exhibit A.

It may not be applicable to this exact situation, but we all know there is a big difference in being a better college player and being a better NBA prospect. Hansbrough is Exhibit A.

Voted best player in the Pac 10. Really good college player too...

That's right because they draft you strictly based on how you performed in college :rolleyes:

There is probably an argument for Harden being a better college player than Jodie, but this certainly isn't it.