Jodie Meeks is an All-American

Wireman

Without Harden, Arizona State is far from the same team. Trust me, he came close to doing what Meeks did for Kentucky. Meeks attempted close to 17 shots a game, averaged 24 a game. Harden shot 13 shots a game, averaged 21 a game.Not much a difference in the scoring really, and Meeks took more shots a game. Meeks is a good player don't get me wrong, but no James Harden..

I'm not comparing the 2, Harden Is good, But he's not on a different level, As some seem to think so...

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a link to the All-American teams in the thread. That makes everyone on the teams fair game to be discussed as much as people want in here.

Why is Pancake allowed to talk about Hansborough, but we aren't allowed to talk about Harden?

I never said that you all couldn't talk about Harden, But when It turns to a, Harden Is a top 5 player In the draft, And Meeks Is a second rounder at best, Can we not applaud these players because for the year they had, Instead of getting Into a pee contest on who Is better? I tell you one thing, both are better then You, GT and Me...:idunno:

I guess no one told them Meeks is awlful and in no way an All American.:idunno:

They did get the memo that James Harden is a better player... :idunno:

One thing many of said that he wasn't going to anywhear near POY, and likely wasn't going to be first team AA. I was called a hater for said opinion. Heck, I got villified saying he wouldn't win conference POY. Fact is, he is sensational, but has glaring flaws that didn't enable him to help his team win more games.

One thing many of said that he wasn't going to anywhear near POY, and likely wasn't going to be first team AA. I was called a hater for said opinion. Heck, I got villified saying he wouldn't win conference POY. Fact is, he is sensational, but has glaring flaws that didn't enable him to help his team win more games.

His biggest vice was the guy kneeling on the sideline with a smirky grin and no gameplan.

His biggest vice was the guy kneeling on the sideline with a smirky grin and no gameplan.

Agree......but I will say this. If UK were a more rounded, and solid team, with a solid coach, Jodie statline might not have been so impressive.

Agree......but I will say this. If UK were a more rounded, and solid team, with a solid coach, Jodie statline might not have been so impressive.

That's possible, as well. I am very disappointed at the lack of any real plan to get Meeks open shots this season, though.

Heck at this point, I'll take whatever I can get with this team. Meeks takes terrible shots and plays out of control at times. We, as UK fans, should be happy he got 2nd team All-American.

With someone who can drop 35 easy, I'll take some terrible shots

I tell you one thing, both are better then You, GT and Me...:idunno:

I have never pretended to be be a great basketball player. I do however get paid to evaluate talent, and do so at a high level.

Meeks had an All American year. It was just never a 1st team season...

There is a link to the All-American teams in the thread. That makes everyone on the teams fair game to be discussed as much as people want in here.

Why is Pancake allowed to talk about Hansborough, but we aren't allowed to talk about Harden?

Because I'm special... :D:p