Jodie Meeks is an All-American

Wireman

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Harden is a better finisher, defender, passer, rebounder and leader. Meeks is a better outside shooter...

I love James Harden but think Jodie Meeks is very deserving of making some post season teams with his overall performance this season.

He was a rose from among some thorns!

I thought this was a thread giving props to Meeks, If GT and UKMF wanna show how much better Harden Is then Meeks, Start another thread and don't highjack this one...

This thread talks about the All-American teams, both Harden and Meeks made those teams. Sorry, no threadjacking going on here....

I'm sorry, I forgot the title of the thread says....Jodie Meeks Is an All-American, In which, Meeks Is 97% of the conversation. Congrats to Harden though, For making first team, When he didn't come close to doing what Meeks did for UK. This UK team wins 10 games without Meeks...

I'm sorry, I forgot the title of the thread says....Jodie Meeks Is an All-American, In which, Meeks Is 97% of the conversation, Congrats to Harden though, For making first team, When he didn't come close to doing what Meeks did for UK, This UK team wins 10 games without Meeks...

Without Harden, Arizona State is far from the same team. Trust me, he came close to doing what Meeks did for Kentucky. Meeks attempted close to 17 shots a game, averaged 24 a game. Harden shot 13 shots a game, averaged 21 a game.Not much a difference in the scoring really, and Meeks took more shots a game. Meeks is a good player don't get me wrong, but no James Harden..

I'm sorry, I forgot the title of the thread says....Jodie Meeks Is an All-American, In which, Meeks Is 97% of the conversation. Congrats to Harden though, For making first team, When he didn't come close to doing what Meeks did for UK. This UK team wins 10 games without Meeks...

There is a link to the All-American teams in the thread. That makes everyone on the teams fair game to be discussed as much as people want in here.

Why is Pancake allowed to talk about Hansborough, but we aren't allowed to talk about Harden?