Jodie Meeks is an All-American

Wireman

I never said that you all couldn't talk about Harden, But when It turns to a, Harden Is a top 5 player In the draft, And Meeks Is a second rounder at best, Can we not applaud these players because for the year they had, Instead of getting Into a pee contest on who Is better? I tell you one thing, both are better then You, GT and Me...:idunno:

That's a matter of opinion.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never pretended to be be a great basketball player. I do however get paid to evaluate talent, and do so at a high level.

Meeks had an All American year. It was just never a 1st team season...

I believe he was close to being 1st team, until he had the slump at the end along with the team as well. Just ask Jimmy Dykes. :D LOL

Heck at this point, I'll take whatever I can get with this team. Meeks takes terrible shots and plays out of control at times. We, as UK fans, should be happy he got 2nd team All-American.

They stopped running any screens for him! Anybody who has watched the Cats has seen that. When that started, Meeks began to take forced shots. He had to, .. noone else was shooting!

He really does need to improve his ball handling, but he is deserving of being a 2nd team AA. I am happy for this young man!

They stopped running any screens for him! Anybody who has watched the Cats has seen that. When that started, Meeks began to take forced shots. He had to, .. noone else was shooting!

He really does need to improve his ball handling, but he is deserving of being a 2nd team AA. I am happy for this young man!

:thumb:

Very deserving. I'm happy for him as well. The one positive thing out of this season.

Guest Bluto
Start a thread on Harden then. :ohbrother: Congrats to Jodie, great job young man. :thumb:

Well said. :thumb: