Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cats Partying Saturday Night

Featured Replies

Awesome, thanks for the information :thumb:

  • Replies 40
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All I know is that I hit Panama back in the day and boy am I telling you:D

I was in the middle of a little of everything.

 

:dancingpa:ylsuper::dancingpa :isurrender: :puke:

 

I don't remember what I did, so I guess it didn't happen... :sssh:

A girl I work with came to my office this morning to tell me what she saw this Saturday night. She was at Shepard's on Clearwater Beach and ran into the UK basketball team and cheerleaders partying out on the deck of the restaurant. She's promised me artwork.

 

What is really the point of this? I mean they are 18-22 year old kids who are in Florida for spring break. I mean its like acting like they shouldn't be out, and instead inside the Cats Den crying or something. I mean I am sure they are upset and just embarrassed about being the first UK team in a long time not to make the tournament. However no reason to just sit inside, I know when I played sports in high school, after a tough loss. I would like to go do something to get my mind off of it, and just try to have a good time. I just really don't get the whole reasoning for this thread. There is really no point to it.

What is really the point of this? I mean they are 18-22 year old kids who are in Florida for spring break. I mean its like acting like they shouldn't be out, and instead inside the Cats Den crying or something. I mean I am sure they are upset and just embarrassed about being the first UK team in a long time not to make the tournament. However no reason to just sit inside, I know when I played sports in high school, after a tough loss. I would like to go do something to get my mind off of it, and just try to have a good time. I just really don't get the whole reasoning for this thread. There is really no point to it.

 

I don't think anyone is saying they shouldn't be out partying in Florida...

I would take advantage of having a few free days in FL.

If I was in Florida right now...

 

Nevermind. Back to work!

Come on guys. It is spring break after all.

 

She said there were players from other teams too, she thinks. However, the crowd got rowdy when the DJ announced that Kentucky was in the house.

:dancingpa

 

:thumb:

A girl I work with came to my office this morning to tell me what she saw this Saturday night. She was at Shepard's on Clearwater Beach and ran into the UK basketball team and cheerleaders partying out on the deck of the restaurant. She's promised me artwork.

 

I don't blame them one bit! Heck after the year they have had....they deserve it! Was BCG the host? :clap::clap::clap::clap:

I love Shepherd's it's a great place. Always good bands, food, and drinks. People back their boats right up to the beach and go back and forth from the boats to the bar to the beach.

It is a great place. My cousin from Ohio took me to Shepherd's when I visited his winter home a couple of years ago.

So, I'm guessing that the players are being held to a different standard than we were when we were young due to.....WHAT?

Was a law being broken? Was there a fight?

Were there just college kids enjoying a night out?

This is lame.......

Leave them to have their fun. They were already out of the SEC tourney and waiting to hear about the NIT. Blow of some steam. We've all been there in one form or another.....

That's funny, I had a friend tell me he ran into Ramon Harris in NKY on Saturday night. :idunno:

I see no harm in fun. Gets the team together to have a good time, hey, more power to them. I think it is good to build friendships within the team.

Thought the team returned to Lexington Friday after the game.

I hope they knocked a few back for me, Lord knows I knocked quite a few back because of them...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.