Cats Partying Saturday Night

swamprat

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All I know is that I hit Panama back in the day and boy am I telling you:D

I was in the middle of a little of everything.

:dancingpa:ylsuper::dancingpa :isurrender: :puke:

I don't remember what I did, so I guess it didn't happen... :sssh:

A girl I work with came to my office this morning to tell me what she saw this Saturday night. She was at Shepard's on Clearwater Beach and ran into the UK basketball team and cheerleaders partying out on the deck of the restaurant. She's promised me artwork.

What is really the point of this? I mean they are 18-22 year old kids who are in Florida for spring break. I mean its like acting like they shouldn't be out, and instead inside the Cats Den crying or something. I mean I am sure they are upset and just embarrassed about being the first UK team in a long time not to make the tournament. However no reason to just sit inside, I know when I played sports in high school, after a tough loss. I would like to go do something to get my mind off of it, and just try to have a good time. I just really don't get the whole reasoning for this thread. There is really no point to it.

What is really the point of this? I mean they are 18-22 year old kids who are in Florida for spring break. I mean its like acting like they shouldn't be out, and instead inside the Cats Den crying or something. I mean I am sure they are upset and just embarrassed about being the first UK team in a long time not to make the tournament. However no reason to just sit inside, I know when I played sports in high school, after a tough loss. I would like to go do something to get my mind off of it, and just try to have a good time. I just really don't get the whole reasoning for this thread. There is really no point to it.

I don't think anyone is saying they shouldn't be out partying in Florida...

A girl I work with came to my office this morning to tell me what she saw this Saturday night. She was at Shepard's on Clearwater Beach and ran into the UK basketball team and cheerleaders partying out on the deck of the restaurant. She's promised me artwork.

I don't blame them one bit! Heck after the year they have had....they deserve it! Was BCG the host? :clap::clap::clap::clap:

I love Shepherd's it's a great place. Always good bands, food, and drinks. People back their boats right up to the beach and go back and forth from the boats to the bar to the beach.

It is a great place. My cousin from Ohio took me to Shepherd's when I visited his winter home a couple of years ago.

So, I'm guessing that the players are being held to a different standard than we were when we were young due to.....WHAT?

Was a law being broken? Was there a fight?

Were there just college kids enjoying a night out?

This is lame.......

Leave them to have their fun. They were already out of the SEC tourney and waiting to hear about the NIT. Blow of some steam. We've all been there in one form or another.....