Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cats Partying Saturday Night

Featured Replies

  • Author
Thought the team returned to Lexington Friday after the game.
May have. I'm waiting for the pictures.

 

This young lady's husband is from Henderson and a big Cat fan (he wasn't with her and her friends last Saturday), she wears UK gear most of the time, and buys me a new UK mug for Christmas every now and again, so I think she might know the difference between the only 2 teams in the league with royal blue as a primary color. She's not blond either. :sssh: Then again, she could be color blind .... :confused: :D

 

:jump:

  • Replies 40
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't blame them one bit! Heck after the year they have had....they deserve it! Was BCG the host? :clap::clap::clap::clap:

 

If he was you know it was a good party. :D :dancingpa

You know UK b-ball is down when this is all we have to talk about. :rolleyes:

That's funny, I had a friend tell me he ran into Ramon Harris in NKY on Saturday night. :idunno:

 

Same here, at the Florence mall.

 

I hope they knocked a few back for me, Lord knows I knocked quite a few back because of them...

 

Same here, but NOT at the Florence Mall.

I'm just wondering what the players' facebook statuses are right now? :idunno:

Same here, at the Florence mall.

 

 

 

Same here, but NOT at the Florence Mall.

 

:lol:

I'm just wondering what the players' facebook statuses are right now? :idunno:

 

At the bar, With coach...:idunno:

I'm just wondering what the players' facebook statuses are right now? :idunno:

 

 

Pirate..........aarrrrrrr!!!!

No doubt they're the only basketball team that parties.

Thought the team returned to Lexington Friday after the game.

 

This is what was told on the BBSN.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.