Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cats Partying Saturday Night

Featured Replies

A girl I work with came to my office this morning to tell me what she saw this Saturday night. She was at Shepard's on Clearwater Beach and ran into the UK basketball team and cheerleaders partying out on the deck of the restaurant. She's promised me artwork.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least their coach is teaching them something he knows well!

They must had inside word that they had the NIT bid... :lol:

At least their coach is teaching them something he knows well!

:deadhorse:

At least their coach is teaching them something he knows well!

 

:laugh:

Who cares? They are college students and were taking care of each other and not at some big campus party where people are going to take pictures like they did of Micheal Phelps. Oh wait you said she had pictures. Please don't put them on here for the kids sake.

  • Author

Come on guys. It is spring break after all.

 

She said there were players from other teams too, she thinks. However, the crowd got rowdy when the DJ announced that Kentucky was in the house.

:dancingpa

Heck, I too was out celebrating Saturday night the end of the season.

What college kid didn't have fun on spring break?

I would bet that Billy Clyde was not in the house. He had his own hot spot to hit!

Teams are supposed the reflect the personality of their coach ...

I would bet that Billy Clyde was not in the house. He had his own hot spot to hit!

 

I am sure he found his way to the bottom of a bottle...

I love Shepherd's it's a great place. Always good bands, food, and drinks. People back their boats right up to the beach and go back and forth from the boats to the bar to the beach.

What college kid didn't have fun on spring break?

 

 

All I know is that I hit Panama back in the day and boy am I telling you:D

I was in the middle of a little of everything.

 

:dancingpa:ylsuper::dancingpa :isurrender: :puke:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.