March 7, 200917 yr From what I can tell so far in his time at UK it's mostly two very good assistants. I'm not nearly as impressed as most on his recruiting prowess. Love Ferguson. Think Orton and Hood will be solid down the road. After that....... Any jobs going to be coming open in the big 12/Texas area this year?
March 7, 200917 yr At this point those two are pressing so much, that it takes away from their overall ability. Both Meeks and Patterson rely on others to make them a better player. UK doesn't have that one guy who makes everyone around them better. I think PPat is in a mode that he knows if he don't score then we don't score, so passing it around doesn't make sense since there are no one thats going to move to get the open spot. If I was PPat is wouldn't pass it to Stevenson either, it didn't work at the first of the season and its not got any better. Its a sad situation for him. Meeks is just in a score mode and doesn't know how to make people around him better. Its easier to make people around you better from the guard position.
March 7, 200917 yr CBS showed that Kentucky was tied for the league lead in shooting. But so many turnovers means so many fewer shots. It is incredibly obvious from those stats that lack of point guard play (and general ball handling by all) why Kentucky isn't very good. It hurts when the shooting guard and 3 man struggle with the ball too...
March 7, 200917 yr CBS showed that Kentucky was tied for the league lead in shooting. But so many turnovers means so many fewer shots. It is incredibly obvious from those stats that lack of point guard play (and general ball handling by all) why Kentucky isn't very good. Coaching is why Kentucky isn't very good this season.
March 7, 200917 yr BCG still coachin his team. Calls timeout, down 8 with 10 seconds left. That's the worse use of the word coaching that I've ever heard. :lol:
March 7, 200917 yr Anyone still think they are in? YES! I think they just squeak into the SEC tourney
March 7, 200917 yr Looked like Donovan was even shaking his head at BG calling a timeout WHo cares , this guy doesn't represent UK. If your not a Cat then don't care. I like fighting to the end, even though its probably over.
March 7, 200917 yr Coaching is why Kentucky isn't very good this season. It has nothing to do with 20 turnovers a game?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.