March 7, 200917 yr I don't care if Galloway looks bad at times he is the ONLY PG that can ever find the open guy and get them the ball. Agreed. He's definitely up and down, but his effort is great and he seems like he actually has some clue about how to play the position. I see absolutely nothing positive from the Michael Porter experience.
March 7, 200917 yr This is a sad display for Kentucky basketball. Just when you think it can't get any worse, they take it to a new level.
March 7, 200917 yr Author I didn't think he looked bad, he pushed the ball up the court when he got the chance an he can actually make the pass into Patterson unlike the rest of our guards. Just my opinion, thats what makes this site GREAT!!!!
March 7, 200917 yr Author Greg Anthony just said UK didnt have a point guard on the floor right now. Heck we dont have one on the team!!!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.