Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/Florida Updates

Featured Replies

GT, what are your thoughts and what are the thoughts of bball people around the country on BCG's coaching style? I have talked to a few close the UK program, who say the players can't stand him and that goes for the people who have to deal with him on an everyday basis.

  • Replies 246
  • Views 23.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll state again - Gillispie has lost this team.

 

I totally agree!! :madman:

GT, what are your thoughts and what are the thoughts of bball people around the country on BCG's coaching style? I have talked to a few close the UK program, who say the players can't stand him and that goes for the people who have to deal with him on an everyday basis.

 

It's not very positive from most I know. He doesn't exactly have a glowing personality...

Patterson and Meeks are players. They are hurting outside of those two, though.

 

At this point those two are pressing so much, that it takes away from their overall ability. Both Meeks and Patterson rely on others to make them a better player. UK doesn't have that one guy who makes everyone around them better.

Another shot clock violation. Does anyone have a clue what they are doing on the court outside of Meeks and Patterson?

It's not very positive from most I know. He doesn't exactly have a glowing personality...

 

He is an obnoxious jerk to the folks in the basketball office and I know that for a fact.

It's not very positive from most I know. He doesn't exactly have a glowing personality...

 

Then what makes him an effective recruiter, relentlessness?

Did the announcer just say Kentucky was trying to save Porter, who has four fouls? Seriously?

Then what makes him an effective recruiter, relentlessness?

From what I can tell so far in his time at UK it's mostly two very good assistants. I'm not nearly as impressed as most on his recruiting prowess. Love Ferguson. Think Orton and Hood will be solid down the road. After that.......

Thank God Morehead and Elliott County plays tonight. At least I'll be able to watch some real basketball this weekend.

Turnovers, turnovers, turnovers.

 

We shoot ten less shots a game on average than any of our opponents.

 

CBS showed that Kentucky was tied for the league lead in shooting. But so many turnovers means so many fewer shots. It is incredibly obvious from those stats that lack of point guard play (and general ball handling by all) why Kentucky isn't very good.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.