Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/Florida Updates

Featured Replies

I just can't believe that somone honestly believed these guys deserved to wear the Ky uniform. These are not UK caliber players

 

Stevson, no. Porter, no. Harris, no. Everyone except Meeks,PPat and Galloway, NO.

  • Replies 246
  • Views 23.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Has Liggins played at all today?

 

Not that I recall

Stevenson has became a terrible player.

 

And to think I thought he was coming on about a month a half ago. Where did that go?

Most have become worse. Those that haven't are not any better. The freshman have made no advancement in their games at all.

And to think I thought he was coming on about a month a half ago. Where did that go?

 

:ohbrother: He is terrible on switching on screens.

Hasn't really played much all year imo.

 

:laugh::laugh:

^ Most have become worse. Those that haven't are not any better. The freshman have made no advancement in their games at all.

 

I am going to say that Miller has improved. He still has a long way to go but has made advancements. I know Galloway isn't a freshmen but he's improved a bit.

:ohbrother: He is terrible on switching on screens.

 

They all are. They don't hedge, which provides wide open shots. That's why it seem like all of these teams are so "hot". Really just a shootaround for them

I am going to say that Miller has improved. He still has a long way to go but has made advancements. I know Galloway isn't a freshmen but he's improved a bit.

 

You watching Galloway today?

I have heard Liggins is going to flunk out. Not very brights. I don't know how we wouldn't have known that it took him 5 years to pass the ACT.

Kentucky is shooting better than Florida now.

They all are. They don't hedge, which provides wide open shots. That's why it seem like all of these teams are so "hot". Really just a shootaround for them

 

Another example just got lucky Hodge missed.

If I was BCG I would throw a chair on the floor. We are soft, soft, soft....

You watching Galloway today?

 

Yea, yeah I know he isn't playing great but he still shows bright spots in his game. A pass or 2 that he made that went out of bounds weren't exactly his fault imo just Stevenson not moving to get it. Not always the passer's fault. Plus he is handling the point against a press by himself , if you exclude the help every now and again by Meeks(not very often.).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.