March 7, 200917 yr PP 14 and 9. On 7-16 shooting. Realistically, he should be with 24 points. Kentucky misses so many easy shots. It's sad.
March 7, 200917 yr I think Patterson's finger is hurt. He is missing shots he normally wouldn't miss.
March 7, 200917 yr UK is horrible and horribly coached. Gillispie has NO CLUE how to attack Florida's zone defense. No one is flashing in the paint and the guys just keep passing it from one wing to the other. THIS IS SAD!!!!!!!
March 7, 200917 yr I don't know what you guys are so upset about. We already know this team is bad it shouldn't be a surprise anymore.
March 7, 200917 yr UK's 3 point streak is on the line in the 2nd half, right now they are 0-4. Wow, that would be the defining moment of a great debacle of a season, IMO.
March 7, 200917 yr I don't know what you guys are so upset about. We already know this team is bad it shouldn't be a surprise anymore. Honestly, its not the team, its the leadership. They have no plan, noone is buying into Gillispie anymore and they look like a team in the local city league. Its a pathetic display.
March 7, 200917 yr I had company come by the last 12 mins or so in the first half...Did Galloway get in?
March 7, 200917 yr Our perimeter players (except Meeks) are pathetic. None of them even has the confidence to TRY to use the bounce against the Florida zone. Its like the basketball is a hot potato and they just don't want it in their hands.
March 7, 200917 yr Author I had company come by the last 12 mins or so in the first half...Did Galloway get in? Yea and he looked bad
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.