March 7, 200917 yr I have heard Liggins is going to flunk out. Not very brights. I don't know how we wouldn't have known that it took him 5 years to pass the ACT. Can't say I'm surprised if true...
March 7, 200917 yr They all are. They don't hedge, which provides wide open shots. That's why it seem like all of these teams are so "hot". Really just a shootaround for them There you just saw it
March 7, 200917 yr We have allowed Hodge to score 17 points and he is a terrible excuse for an SEC guard.
March 7, 200917 yr UK looks like they don't even want to be there playing basketball. This team plays with zero motivation!
March 7, 200917 yr UK doesn't have 1 true basketball player IMO! Patterson and Meeks are players. They are hurting outside of those two, though.
March 7, 200917 yr UK looks like they don't even want to be there playing basketball. This team plays with zero motivation! I'll state again - Gillispie has lost this team.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.