Will UK make the Big Dance? (Poll as of 3/5/09)

Guest Bluto

Will UK get into the NCAA tourney?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Will UK get into the NCAA tourney?

• Yes
    • Probably
    • Doubtful
    • Nope

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kornheiser says 35%, Wilbon says 20%.

If you take stock in that kind of stuff.

Their opinions change with the wind...and I wouldn't consider either of them an "expert" on anything. They know a little about everything but a lot about nothing.

UK's out...we'll all have to get over it. If they have any dignity they'll turn down the NIT. I know they could use the extra practice, but like I've said in other posts, if the kids aren't getting developed now what's an extra couple weeks gonna do for them?

Its still very possible simply due the fact that the bubble teams are all terrible this season and continue to lose. I would say its doubtful at this point, though. Possible, but I'm not seeing anything to make me think these guys can win anything.

I also went with doubtful on my vote. A lot of bubble teams are struggling just like UK so there is always a chance. I just don't see them running through the SEC tournament, which is very likely what they have to do!!:cry:

W/O question Uk has to win the SEC tournament....I think that goes without debate at this point....that said, they are UK, and at sometime they will play like them...they always have...UK will win the SEC tournament.

Beat Florida and a journey to the SEC title game would have a really good chance at getting it done.

Beat Florida and a journey to the SEC title game would have a really good chance at getting it done.

I am kind of torn on this topic. Part of me says if they beat Florida, and make to atleast the finals of the SEC tourney then they will sneak in. But I still think that they might have to win that last one because of how down the conference is this year!! Either way, Go Cats...you can do it!:dancingpa

I know UK now has 11 loses.

How many wins? Does that first game with the Missouri Directional School and the second game with Chachita Baptist Seminary count or were they exhibition games?

UK's record right now is 19 wins 11 losses...those first two games you were refering to were exibition games that do not count on their record. Probably gotta get 24 wins to make the tourney, maybe 23 if things go their way!