Guest Bluto

Will UK make the Big Dance? (Poll as of 3/5/09)

Will UK get into the NCAA tourney?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Will UK get into the NCAA tourney?

• Yes
    • Probably
    • Doubtful
    • Nope

Guest Bluto

Will UK make the Big Dance?

I'm afraid we are heading to the NIT this year fans. But look on the bright side we might get a high seed and we might win this thing.

I do not think they can win the NIT. That would mean winning what 5 games in a row. I don't think they can win 3 games in a row.

Like football and bowls, the NIT gives KY a chance to continue practicing and playing. They need all the time thay can get on the floor.

Unfortunately I just dont see them going deep into the SEC tourny or winning the automatic bid.

Edited by bugatti

Its still very possible simply due the fact that the bubble teams are all terrible this season and continue to lose. I would say its doubtful at this point, though. Possible, but I'm not seeing anything to make me think these guys can win anything.

Vaught says that PP's mother had a brief meeting with Mitch after the game and said something like "now he will never get to play in the NCAA tourney again."

No link. It was reported on the KSR site.

There RPI is 78 now. I don't see anyway. A win of Florida is not that big because then you still have not beaten another tournament team. IMO

Vaught says that PP's mother had a brief meeting with Mitch after the game and said something like "now he will never get to play in the NCAA tourney again."

No link. It was reported on the KSR site.

There is a remedy for that.

They have to win the SEC tournament.

There is a remedy for that.

Such as?

Such as?

Coming back next year.

KY is wanted each year by the NCAA because of our great fans that will help fill up a regional site. So, I say they make it . They certainly do not deserve to even be considered.

KY is wanted each year by the NCAA because of our great fans that will help fill up a regional site. So, I say they make it . They certainly do not deserve to even be considered.

Kentucky's resume speaks for itself, regardless of the name, "Kentucky"; unfortunatley, it says a little too much in that they are not deserving. The name will score them some points, but not that many. Unless they win the conference tournament or win the next 4 games, they have no shot.