Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/Georgia Updates

Featured Replies

Okay, two years, I have waited for Harris to prove he deserves minutes. Two years later, still searching.

  • Replies 198
  • Views 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know, I think I've mellowed over the years, and I've tried pretty hard to no longer get as crazy when it comes to UK, but this simply makes me insane. I don't enjoy watching UK any more. It's one thing for them not to be great, but I just don't even want to watch the games any more. This team kills me.

Who will BCG blame this loss on? Hopefully he won't have too!

 

AJ Stewart's fault, duh!

Okay, two years, I have waited for Harris to prove he deserves minutes. Two years later, still searching.

 

I'm still waiting for him to prove he deserves a scholorship

There may be a meltdown in Lexington this evening. Over/Under on couch fires on campus this evening? 5.

Just got home and I can't believe this

Galloway is killing them right now.

 

As a UofL fan, I must say...

 

That last pass Galloway threw reminded me of an Edgar Sosa dish.:lol:

It will be amazing for them to pull ths one out. 78-72 2:53 to go. I think they need some help from the refs.

So who does everyone want Mitch to go after now? LOL, j/k, but this is pitiful. :isurrender::isurrender::isurrender:

 

Mitch can go after whoever he wants, if I had my wish, he'd also be looking for a job himself. But that hope has existed long before this season.

Just telling it the way that it is.

 

Sorry if you took that as "touchy". It was meant to say "two-shay"

You know, I think I've mellowed over the years, and I've tried pretty hard to no longer get as crazy when it comes to UK, but this simply makes me insane. I don't enjoy watching UK any more. It's one thing for them not to be great, but I just don't even want to watch the games any more. This team kills me.

 

I've only watched a few games in their entirety this year, but then I've never really been a huge UK fan to begin with. It's not that I've given up on them, it's just I don't care. UL is MUCH more entertaining to watch and have been for quite some time.

Mitch can go after whoever he wants, if I had my wish, he'd also be looking for a job himself. But that hope has existed long before this season.

 

Why

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.