March 5, 200917 yr Author I hate to be negative when the Cats actually aren't playing a bad game thus far but they have missed enough layups to be up 15 + right now. Letting Georgia stick around could give them just the momentum in the end to send the Cats to the locker room with loss # 6 at Rupp. Man I hope not. We just need to finish and we'll be ok. Georgia is that bad.
March 5, 200917 yr Author Cats extending lead to 27-20 with under 9 to go in first half. Also glad I am not the only one watching this game:thumb::ylsuper:
March 5, 200917 yr Author Rupp must have the best shooting gym in the country. Everyone that comes in lights us up.
March 5, 200917 yr Author Georgia is 7 of 9 from the 3 point line and Porter is 4 of 5. This game is ugly and beautiful at the same time.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.