Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/Georgia Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 198
  • Views 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Or winning the SEC tournament puts them in the tourny...

 

This team couldn't win the 11th region tournament. All I can say is that they better get this win.

Or winning the SEC tournament puts them in the tourny...

 

If they get South Carolina in any point of the SEC tourny they WILL lose

Yeah, I'd say its time to be a little worried.

"I can't remember a game where I have seen this many blocks." You must not have watched a couple games ago.

We had a lineup to start the 2nd half of the last game that went on a 28-10 run against the best team in the conference. Haven't seen that lineup since...:confused:

This one is a struggle. I can't make my mind on this whole situation. I will say one thing, BCG has some big kahunas. You will play his way for sure. Not sure about the brains he has though.

Oh, I see there's a game on. UK's losing? That's a new one.

They better something quickly, down 10, with 6:40 to go.

Florida is going to lose, too

 

Figures.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.