Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/Georgia Updates

Featured Replies

giving up 85 to UGA is the benchmark of a great defense. Next year all the great teams will play man to man...

  • Replies 198
  • Views 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did I hear 26/28 from the line, but those were the two they missed. Man...

Wrong guy, he is on fire tonight.:idunno:

 

Looked like it. He was only 5' short.

Once again.. Where do you think Billy is going? No way he gets fired after this season..

 

Are you serious? Do you honestly think they will keep him if they miss the NCAA? I say he is gone.

This is the worst loss in recent UK history.

I'm sure I'll break this vow, but I really don't want to watch another game of this team this year. I just don't want to anymore.

Getting laughed at by Georgia.

HOW DO YOU SPELL NIT ???????????????????????????????????

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Are you serious? Do you honestly think they will keep him if they miss the NCAA? I say he is gone.

 

Yes.. It's his second year, he will be back. No doubt..

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.