February 15, 200917 yr U of L is in offseason workouts, gearing up for spring practice. Here's a photo of Darius Ashley (Cincy St. X), a red shirt frosh RB...he must've hit the weights really, really hard...
February 15, 200917 yr Author ^ I agree, I hope he steps up enough to get about 5-10 touches a game....I am hoping Vic can sustain 20-25 touches, we'll see.
February 16, 200917 yr He's much bigger than the last time I saw him play. Then again he was only a Jr in HS. Very impressive set of arms.
February 16, 200917 yr U of L is in offseason workouts, gearing up for spring practice. Here's a photo of Darius Ashley (Cincy St. X), a red shirt frosh RB...he must've hit the weights really, really hard... Or the the syringe. The dude looks like a hoss. Does he have alot of skill?
February 16, 200917 yr Or the the syringe. The dude looks like a hoss. Does he have alot of skill? He was very good for Cincy St. X, I believe he was a three year starter. That in itself tells me he has some talent.
February 16, 200917 yr WOW. Not much else to say there. I do think Scruggs is the best of the St X trio UL got last year, but Darius is obviously working his tail off...
February 16, 200917 yr Or the the syringe. The dude looks like a hoss. Does he have alot of skill? Yes. He was a very, very good running back.
February 16, 200917 yr Eating right, working hard - which UL has a great strength & conditioning program is why this young man is where he is. Best of luck!!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.