February 18, 200917 yr This guy gonna push Anderson for carries? I'd say he is behind Anderson and Powell.
February 18, 200917 yr 1. It was joke. 2. Apparently the kid didnt used to look like that since RP said he has been working really hard. 3. He redshirted his freshmen year. That gives me a sense of 1 or 2 things. Grades or medical. Or just maybe he wasnt ready to contribute at the D-1 level. So instead of trying to be cool and sort of call someone out, why not shed some light on what type of player he is. Nope cool works for me.:lol:
February 18, 200917 yr Makes me wonder how much HGH goes on in college. I just don't see how you can change that much without some kind of help. I know guys that eat great, work hard but couldn't dream of looking that good.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.