Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 79 Arkansas 63

Featured Replies

Final.

  • Replies 109
  • Views 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Meeks - 45 Points, 17/24 from the field, 7/12 from three point range, 4/7 FT's

 

Another amazing performance by Meeks...just under 71% from the field.

 

Also added 7 boards, 2 assists, 3 steals (and 3 turnovers).

 

Needed to step up with no PP and he delivered.

Meeks with 45. He seemed to be back on track. I thought we looked good today. I am very happy with this win.

Another great game from Jodie. Please heal fast PP.

Meeks scores 45

 

What does that take his average to now?

UK goes on the road to a hostile environment without their biggest force, and wins convincingly. Great Job. Meeks got an easy 45. When he gets going he is so smooth. I forced maybe 2 shots all game.

It looks like Billy G has righted the ship somewhat, and should quiet anyone who ever thought Pelphrey would be a better fit at UK.

  • Author

Liked what Darius Miller did...8 points, 6 boards, 3 steals, a block, an assist and only one turnover.

 

Stevenson with 5 blocks.

 

Porter 2/3 from long range. Hopefully, he can keep this shooting up from the three point line. That could be a huge plus for the Cats as the season progresses. If Porter can keep teams honest outside, it would help PP and Meeks a ton...either that, or he could drain some open threes...I'll take either.

They had to win this game. Arkansas is not a very good team compared to when I watched them early. If Kentucky is a tournament team they had to win that game against a team that is not a tournament team.

I wonder what Arkansas fans think of this loss. After starting good they are now 1-9 in the SEC.

How many minutes for Galloway? Just curious, I missed the last 12 minutes.

I like what Porter gave early.

 

:thumb:As did I, imo Porter had a pretty decent game today.

:thumb:As did I, imo Porter had a pretty decent game today.

 

8 Points 3 Ast 1 Reb 5 TO's

I would take Galloway for Harris anyday. Harris is treated like a valid SEC player, he is far from it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.