Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 79 Arkansas 63

Featured Replies

It looks like the dog might get the lawn mower started.

 

That's pretty weak. With Meeks hitting like he was today it was MUCH more likely that Arkansas still takes a beating if both teams were at full strength. Look at what UK did to UT under similar circumstances.

  • Replies 109
  • Views 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have been saying that for a while. He brings ZERO offense to the table. Outside of the fact he is tall and can somewhat jump he is a bad basketball player.

 

 

I'm not a huge Harris fan, but Ramon had 7 points, 9 rebounds and 6 assists. He could have had at least two more assist if Stone Hands Stevenson could catch the ball.

That's pretty weak. With Meeks hitting like he was today it was MUCH more likely that Arkansas still takes a beating if both teams were at full strength. Look at what UK did to UT under similar circumstances.

 

 

And Arkansas pretty much had no offense without their PG. Who knows how many open threes Clark, and the rest of the Arkansas offense would have had had Fortson been playing. Fortson would have created a lot of havoc for the UK defense. I think we have all seen what a very quick PG can do to the Kentucky defense. Do we need to bring up the VMI and South Carolina games? Surely you havn't fogotten those games already. It blows my mind that you aren't able to see that.

I'm not a huge Harris fan, but Ramon had 7 points, 9 rebounds and 6 assists. He could have had at least two more assist if Stone Hands Stevenson could catch the ball.

 

He did have a good game, but the thing about Harris is that even with him having a Galloway like game, I still only saw the bad things for some reason. I dont know why though. I do think Miller should get the majority of mins at the 3 spot. Stevenson looked very lackadaisical today imo.

Who was that masked man that had 7 rebounds and like 45 points in a must win road game w/o their best player? Was that the guy who isn't good all around even though he plays good defense and puts a team on his back? Anyone think he isn't going to win POY in the SEC still? Great effort by UK. Arkansas is 1-9 in the conference, but w/o Patterson this was a must win.

 

:lol: We're never going to see eye to eye on this one. I like guys that can do everything very well. Meeks is solid at a lot of things and great at putting it in the basket. Calathes is a heck of a leader and ball handler, a great distributer, a very good rebounder, and a darn good scorer. His game really has no weakness. I see a couple in Meeks'. I think at this point, we're just going to have to agree to disagree.

:lol: We're never going to see eye to eye on this one. I like guys that can do everything very well. Meeks is solid at a lot of things and great at putting it in the basket. Calathes is a heck of a leader and ball handler, a great distributer, a very good rebounder, and a darn good scorer. His game really has no weakness. I see a couple in Meeks'. I think at this point, we're just going to have to agree to disagree.

 

I think Meeks biggest weakness is his ballhandling. I think he is a great defender, great shooter, and a really solid rebounder. I dont look into the assists too much because hes a shooting guard, there to shoot not pass. Now there is no reason he should have so many turnovers when he is not a primary ballhandler. I love the way he plays though, he may force a few shots and turn the ball over every no and again, but his hustle and play making abilites are just sick.

I know Arkansas was without their top player but they looked very unprepared in this one. How do you not mark Meeks as soon as he crosses the half court line? Anyone still rather have Pelphrey than BCG?

Pretty pleased with the performance today.

 

Jodie is the man. He continues to prove that if you're stupid enough to give him an inch or two of space, he's going to drop 30+ on you.

 

I can't lie, I'm upset that Galloway didn't see more time. He showed some signs of improvement last week and didn't see the floor much today. That upsets me.

I've had enough fun here. It's off to Hibachi's for some great food, and a movie afterward with my Sweetheart.

 

Go Big Blue!!!!!!:dancingpa

I know Arkansas was without their top player but they looked very unprepared in this one. How do you not mark Meeks as soon as he crosses the half court line? Anyone still rather have Pelphrey than BCG?

 

That's my thoughts too, Arkansas looked lost...

And Arkansas pretty much had no offense without their PG. Who knows how many open threes Clark, and the rest of the Arkansas offense would have had had Fortson been playing. Fortson would have created a lot of havoc for the UK defense. I think we have all seen what a very quick PG can do to the Kentucky defense. Do we need to bring up the VMI and South Carolina games? Surely you havn't fogotten those games already. It blows my mind that you aren't able to see that.

 

They weren't exactly setting the world on fire WITH him. I'm not disputing that he would have made a difference. However, there's just no way that he makes more than 5-6 point difference over Patterson.

Not a shocker here, I personally think Arkansas is terrible now. Good win for UK though, they need all they can get.

How many minutes for Galloway? Just curious, I missed the last 12 minutes.

 

3...i really think BCG has no clue

Arkansas was bad. Vandy will not let Meeks breath, others will have to step up. Don't want BCG to field anymore bad questions.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.