February 15, 200917 yr Nice to see Jodi dominate, but I am even happier seeing both Miller and Porter play with a little confidence. Hopefully Patterson comes back and we play real solid to finish out there year, have a good showinig (possible title) in the SEC Tournament, and make a Sweet 16 run.
February 16, 200917 yr Good win for the Wildcats. Glad to see the other guys step their game up in various ways. Hopefully, Patrick is back for Vanderbilt.
February 16, 200917 yr Another great game for Jodie Meeks. Will he be SEC player of the year? If he keeps playing the way he is playing, I think so.
February 16, 200917 yr Another great game for Jodie Meeks. Will he be SEC player of the year? Yes. If not for the fact that he is the best player (which is debatable), then for the fact that PPG is more heavily weighed in when in consideration for awards like this (IMO)
February 16, 200917 yr UK goes on the road to a hostile environment without their biggest force, and wins convincingly. Great Job. Meeks got an easy 45. When he gets going he is so smooth. I forced maybe 2 shots all game. It looks like Billy G has righted the ship somewhat, and should quiet anyone who ever thought Pelphrey would be a better fit at UK. I also thought that you played a stellar game.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.