Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will Galloway start against Arkansas?

Will Galloway start against Arkansas? 58 members have voted

  1. 1. Will Galloway start against Arkansas?

    • Yes. Gillispie has found his starting PG.
      6%
    • Yes he will start, but he will take Harris's spot at the 3
      24%
    • No, but he will see more minutes than anyone at PG
      44%
    • No, Gillispie will go back to playing him sparingly
      24%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

After Tuesday night's performance, and rave reviews by Billy G., will Galloway get the start at PG against Arkansas?

I am going with option 3. Remember, last season I believe Mark Coury started more games than any other play on the team. Of all the weird substitution patterns Billy G. has, he seems to have found a starting lineup that he enjoys using.

Nope I don't think he will.

 

 

Porter played very well vs Florida. Therefore, I think he wills start again.

He SHOULD start for Ramon Harris, or Miller could for that matter.

Nope.

 

Unless someone is out due to injury we will see the same starters that we have seen for the majority of the season no matter who is playing/practicing well. That's one of my least favorite things about BG.

 

Harris will start,pick up a quick foul, miss a few shots and Miller or Galloway will come in. I'd put money on it.

Start or not start, this young man NEEDS much more playing time, bottom line! He contributes in so many aspects of the game!

I think we could predict the Powerball # easier than G's rotation.

Start or not start, this young man NEEDS much more playing time, bottom line! He contributes in so many aspects of the game!

 

I agree 110%.

He wont start we all know that... but he should see more playing time

I would like to see him start, he has earned it IMO, but like others have said I doubt he will. He should get major minutes though, but the big word there is should.

If Billy-Boy is true to form, we won't see Galloway again for a few games

I really think he should. He plays with an intensity, and under control. I love to watch him play.

Won't start but will get 25 minutes,maybe more.JMO

I would be really surprised if he was starting. Although he is a much better basketball player than Porter or Harris.

I guess it all depends on how practice goes the rest of this week...

 

I remember what happened when Slone was playing well...He went MIA...

I guess it all depends on how practice goes the rest of this week...

 

I remember what happened when Slone was playing well...He went MIA...

 

I think Sloan was a message to the starters to get it together but then he started knocking down shots.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.