Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best Player in the SEC

Best Player in the SEC? 120 members have voted

  1. 1. Best Player in the SEC?

    • Nick Calathes
      19%
    • Devon Downey
      5%
    • Jodie Meeks
      61%
    • Patrick Patterson
      13%
    • Other (Please Specific)
      0%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 315
  • Views 33.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm sorry, but I disagree with ESPN. That 25pts, 20boards, 9swats is the best individual game I have seen all year.

 

I agree with you...

I agree with you...

 

Really an amazing weekend. You got Meeks and Calathes, then you get that monster game from Thabeet. And lastly, Griffen pitched in 43 and 20...

Really an amazing weekend. You got Meeks and Calathes, then you get that monster game from Thabeet. And lastly, Griffen pitched in 43 and 20...

 

It may be just me, but a loss to Georgia disqualifies you from this group.

It may be just me, but a loss to Georgia disqualifies you from this group.

 

:laugh:

 

I agree, still a great performance though.

Really an amazing weekend. You got Meeks and Calathes, then you get that monster game from Thabeet. And lastly, Griffen pitched in 43 and 20...

 

:thumb: it's getting that time of the year where the great players start to separate their self, and that bolds well for us fans...

Ice Cube wouldn't have had a good day if he messed around and missed a triple double by one...

Ice Cube wouldn't have had a good day if he messed around and missed a triple double by one...

 

Well....

 

depends on whether or not the Lakers beat the Super Sonics.:lol:

Meeks has the greatest game of this season, IMO :thumb:

 

Im not so sure he does. Ryan Toolson had 63 a few weeks ago. The game went into 4 o.t though

Im not so sure he does. Ryan Toolson had 63 a few weeks ago. The game went into 4 o.t though

 

Who?

I've seen each play at least 10 times this year, and think Harden is clearly the more well rounded and BETTER player. He rebounds, passes and defends at levels Meeks simply can't match and also scores at a high level as well. Do you really want to get in to player evaluation with me???[/QUOTE]

 

I am going to assume thats a joke. :lol:

 

I hope your not sore from patting yourself on the back so much.

 

As for Harden and Meeks, Harden is a great player and is more well-rounded. And hes a much better pro prospect. But I believe Meeks has had the better season. I would guess that we haven't seen anyone score like Meeks at the major D-1 level in big games since probably Chris Jackson at LSU. I am not talking about ppg. I am talking about just going off on a given night. And Meeks isn't a great off the dribble 1 on 1 player, like Harden or Johnny Flynn, which I think makes it more amazing. Its amazing how hard he works off the ball to get looks.

I am going to assume thats a joke. :lol:

 

Nice work. OR and I are tight and I was just busting his chops. If it was in response to you...... :idunno: :lol:

Nice work. OR and I are tight and I was just busting his chops. If it was in response to you...... :idunno: :lol:

 

After those free Gold Star cards, you can say whatever you want to me :lol:

Nice work. OR and I are tight and I was just busting his chops. If it was in response to you...... :idunno: :lol:

 

I was just messing with you too.:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.