Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best Player in the SEC

Best Player in the SEC? 120 members have voted

  1. 1. Best Player in the SEC?

    • Nick Calathes
      19%
    • Devon Downey
      5%
    • Jodie Meeks
      61%
    • Patrick Patterson
      13%
    • Other (Please Specific)
      0%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author
So in all of this the important thing to remember is that six of Jodie's points were junk points? Hilarious.

 

:lol: Those were 6 really important points...

  • Replies 315
  • Views 33.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

 

Who would you rather have the ball in their hands at the end of the game, to either win or tie?:popcorn:

 

Great post! :thumb:

  • Author

 

Who would you rather have the ball in their hands at the end of the game, to either win or tie?:popcorn:

 

I'd rather have it in Calathes' hands.

 

I know, he blew it in the UK game, but no one converts them all. I'd still be much more confident with his decision making in that situation than Meeks'.

 

I'd rather have it in Calathes' hands.

 

I know, he blew it in the UK game, but no one converts them all. I'd still be much more confident with his decision making in that situation than Meeks'.

 

Meeks made a great decision last Tuesday night. :D

Who isn't giving him credit? He's one of the best 5 players in the conference. He's not the best and he won't be voted the best after this season unless Meeks finishes terrible and Calathes finishes on fire which isn't out of the question. He's very good, but he isn't having the year Meeks is. Meeks is having a year that not a lot of people can match at a big time school.

 

They are a big time school, they were a big time program and will be again soon. However Meeks is doing these things against 80th ranked schedule in the country.

They are a big time school, they were a big time program and will be again soon. However Meeks is doing these things against 80th ranked schedule in the country.

 

Which means nothing.

They are a big time school, they were a big time program and will be again soon. However Meeks is doing these things against 80th ranked schedule in the country.

 

That is a little deceiving. They have played against some bad teams that have pulled the schedule down, but UK has still played against very good teams lik UNC, Miami, WVU, and UL out of conference. Indiana being so down hurts their strength of schedule as well.

They are a big time school, they were a big time program and will be again soon. However Meeks is doing these things against 80th ranked schedule in the country.

 

And Florida's is 107th on the Insider RPI today so does that diminish Calathes' accomplishments even more than Meeks?

Meeks, SEC player of the week, again. But... But... But .... :popcorn:

And Florida's is 107th on the Insider RPI today so does that diminish Calathes' accomplishments even more than Meeks?

 

I'd say it does.

 

I'd rather have it in Calathes' hands.

 

I know, he blew it in the UK game, but no one converts them all. I'd still be much more confident with his decision making in that situation than Meeks'.

 

OK. I'm sure most teams prefer to have a W before an MVP. All I saw was Calathes about :puke: on himself when he went to the line.

 

I'd rather have it in Calathes' hands.

 

I know, he blew it in the UK game, but no one converts them all. I'd still be much more confident with his decision making in that situation than Meeks'.

 

You would rather lose then win I see. Are you from Gainesville?? This thread makes it seem so. :lol:

They are a big time school, they were a big time program and will be again soon. However Meeks is doing these things against 80th ranked schedule in the country.

 

Who cares? He plays in a major conference and for a top 5 program of all time. He's flat out getting it done this year.

 

You would rather lose then win I see. Are you from Gainesville?? This thread makes it seem so. :lol:

 

Thats not my post. somehow the replys are getting the wrong usernames attached to them. See I relied to yours, UKMustangfan is attached to it??

 

Thats not my post. somehow the replys are getting the wrong usernames attached to them. See I relied to yours, UKMustangfan is attached to it??

 

I noticed that too. Strange...Im not picking on you i promise :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.