Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SI reporting ARod tested positive for Steroids...

Featured Replies

I just heard on SportsCenter that there were 103 players that tested positive in 2003 :scared:

  • Replies 92
  • Views 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here is Fielder in the 90's:

 

He is just fat.:lol:

He is just fat.:lol:

 

That may be true, but who knows anymore. There were almost all cheating. I don't feel I can trust any of the players from that time.

I know that Cecil wasn't juicing...The Jack Lalanne type of juice.

Going to ask a question, regarding the use of steroids. I work with a gentlemen, who had some eye problems/related disease. He indicated steroids were prescribed to help his sight and speed the healing process.

 

Does this sound right and is there a difference, in the types of steroids for muscle building and eyesight.

 

Steroids can be used for these types of purposes. I too work with a guy who had an eye procedure done. They gave him some kind of steroid to speed up the healing. I had to take it once. It was prescribed in a medicine for my lungs. I have had double pneumonia twice in the same year and my lungs were weak.

Edited by Pat Dad

My little girl used to have to take them for breathing treatments a little bit when she was little. I think over time it is really hard on your bones breaking them down.

This doesn't suprise me at all. Guess that A-Fraud moniker is well deserved huh?

 

 

My main question is this? Did he forget to keep taking them in the postseason? :sssh::lol:

 

Roids cant make you hit in the clutch. He is a machine, but this is why Jeter is better!

Steroids are commonly used for healing and to reduce swelling. I took prednisone back in the fall to help get over a flare-up of a recurring arthritic condition. I think it's really just a question of the size of the dose as far as how it's used for building muscle density. But there are different kinds.

 

 

Prednisone is not a anabolic steroid. Anabolic steroids are the ones that build muscle.

The union, the owners, the players, top levels of MLB management - they are all responsible for turning America's greatest game into a festering eyesore and farce.

 

You would think an employer would like to know, or, win at all costs.

Inches, please. You don't live in France.
How do you know that he doesn't live in France. Maybe he drops his rifle and carries a white flag.:lol::clap:
Prednisone is not a anabolic steroid. Anabolic steroids are the ones that build muscle.

 

But it is a steroid.

But it is a steroid.

 

It is a corticosteroid. The testing is pro sports is only for anabolic steroids. You can take prednisone, Medrol, cortisone, and numerous other steroids in this class all day long and it won't get you into trouble with the testing conducted by pro teams.

Article on MSN regarding A-Rod and dealing with the fallout from this controversy:

 

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/9199590/A-Rod,-union,-Yankees-mum-on-'roids-allegation?MSNHPHMA&GT1=39002

 

I couldn't help but find this statement rather amusing:

 

To protect what is left of his image, A-Rod has turned over handling of the response to the steroids scandal to (Scott) Boras, the agent who has mentored him since he was 18.

 

He picked Boras, of all people, to repair his image? Smart move. :rolleyes: That should go over about as well as belching in church.

Pujols was rumored to be in the Mitchell Report, but ultimately would not. That's as much as I could find on it.

I think "A-Roid" is more appropriate now. :lol:

 

Looks like The Post was one step ahead of me:

alexrodriguezpostcover2909-200x223.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.