Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ex Cawood Coach John Luttrell

Featured Replies

Congrats, and good luck coach, let's keep the train rolling. Glad to see a very qualified person step in and hopefully build on the successes of the past few seasons and sustain a program that will compete for a district and regional title year after year.

  • Replies 96
  • Views 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to Coach Luttrell and Estill Co.

Looks like I am an Engineer!

 

That's got to be hard for a career infantryman to say...

Glad to see you get the job. Congrats sir.

Great decsion by Estill Co. They will not be disappointed. Could not hire a finer man or Coach. The youngmen of Estill Co. will learn many important football and life lessons.

Estill County just got a Dandy!

Congrats, Sir!

Congtats to Estill and good luck to Coach Luttrell.

I would like to thank everyone for the kind words and support. I will not be posting on here very much at all. However, I would like to say a few things; 1)the administration has been great to me thus far, 2) my mission is to make better young men out of the Estill football players as well as make them Champions, 3) I can't not tell you how many games we will win but I can promise you that we will hit hard and be agressive with as many defenders around the ball as possible, that we will play every down as hard as we can like it is our last, and that we will be in top condition.

 

I have a staff about 90% complete who I feel extremely comfortable with and share the same passion as I for taking young men and teaching them how to be the best they can be and to become solid citizens of the community.

 

Finally, a new coach and a young team etc. etc. etc. is all I hear. Folks, none of that matters when we get between the lines. What matters is what I can get those young men to believe in and pu their hearts into. Don't count us out, God bless.

Coach Luttrell

I think you will acomplish everything you just typed, MW!

If the kids have half of your commitment, everyone had better watch out!

I am totally impressed with the young men and the community support up to this point. There are going to be some nice add on's for our home games, so come out and see one. I give great credit to Coach Jones for such a solid weight lifting program. We will keep that exactly the same with a couple of minor additions like jump rope and pull ups, but you can tell those young me have been in the weight room. Kudo's to Mike for that. Finally, does anyone want to take a guess at what the significance of the number 203 is for Engineer Football?

Don't know about that but it is the exact mileage from Estill County High School to the field where the 3A State Football Championship will be played! Just in case anyone is wondering.

So...Are we going to have the privlage of watching the double wing run wild next year:ylsuper:? Or will The Engineers be running a new offense? What was Coach Luttrell's offensive philosophy at Cawood?:confused:

So...Are we going to have the privlage of watching the double wing run wild next year:ylsuper:? Or will The Engineers be running a new offense? What was Coach Luttrell's offensive philosophy at Cawood?:confused:

Wing-T

I was told today that Coach Luttrell resigned. Is this true?

 

 

False. He had a meeting with the parents and his coaches yesterday.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.