Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ex Cawood Coach John Luttrell

Featured Replies

I actually knew this when I was in the Guard but have forgotten it.....

  • Replies 96
  • Views 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Folks, I have found a home (Team) and I am extremely excited! More to follow.

 

John

That's great!

I am guessing a HC position, right?

I hope it's local!

Folks, I have found a home (Team) and I am extremely excited! More to follow.

 

John

 

Coach Congrats and good luck:thumb:

Folks, I have found a home (Team) and I am extremely excited! More to follow.

 

John

 

I wonder who it could be.

I wonder who it could be.

 

choo-choo would be a good hint?

choo-choo would be a good hint?

 

Choo Choo would be a very good hint.

I thought someone would have remembered the nickname by now, hint, it is found in the kitchen of most homes.

 

 

Mountain Warrior be over at the field at 4:00 on Wednesday if you can.

And, it is not the refrigerator. That name was already taken. My nickname was a smaller appliance.

 

Seriously, this WED at 4:00, I would love to, what is going on?

choo-choo would be a good hint?

 

Estill Co. ?

Yes, and I am proud, honored, and humbled at this awesome responsibility!

Good for you, John. I'm proud of you and Estill County will be too.

:lol: "Toaster Oven" seems like such a bad nickname!

It would be a much better world if Coach Lutrell had the chance to touch all the youth this great nation has to offer. I hope you land back in coaching and fast because the kids of today need you more than one can understand.

A great leader both on and off the field for high school kids and a darn good football coach to boot! JMHO:thumb:

 

He'll probably need an offensive coordinator. Interested?

He'll probably need an offensive coordinator. Interested?

 

If you are suggesting myself, I can't even coordinate my clothes! I am a fan in the stands. One of those guys who knows it all and yells at the coach. lol

 

Knowing Coach he will find a good one to run his offense!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.