Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Notre Dame Football

Featured Replies

  • Replies 66
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Notre Dame will either be much improved or will take a step back. I think it really hinges alot of Jimmy Clausen. I think he could work into being a Heisman Candidate (after Tebow/Bradford/McCoy who else is there?) or he could be benched by the end of the season. Notre Dame could use some big wins, but only a win over a reloading USC will quiet the Urban Meyer and Brian Kelly whispers IMO, and I don't think they will be able to do that. I think ole' Charlie will have the Irish at around 9-10 wins, and will save his job for another season. Either way I think he'll need atleast 9 or 10 wins the next 3 season with a BCS game win or he will be out. I think if either the Meyer or Kelly situation would have been better, Weis would already be gone.

I think they will be improved. Hopefully 9 or more wins :thumb:

I think they will be improved. Hopefully 9 or more wins :thumb:

 

 

 

Alot of teams they play next year are pretty weak. So they might win 9 games.

Undefeated National Champions.

Undefeated National Champions.

 

:ylsuper:

I really want to root hard for Claussen, but the majority of my body wants to punch him in the face. I love Notre Dame, and I love a confident quarterback, but Claussen is just flat annoying.

Undefeated National Champions.

 

Ladies and gentleman, I present to you, Lou Holtz!

 

 

Honestly Im not sure what to think of ND. I think that they should have been a heck of a lot better than they have been the last 2 years.

I think Notre Dame will either be much improved or will take a step back.

Going out a limb here? :D

Sept. 5 NEVADA

Sept. 12 at Michigan

Sept. 19 MICHIGAN STATE

Sept. 26 at Purdu

Oct. 3 WASHINGTON

Oct. 10 Open Date

Oct. 17 USC

Oct. 24 BOSTON COLLEGE

Oct. 31 vs. Washington State (at San Antonio, Texas)

Nov. 7 NAVY

Nov. 14 at Pittsburgh

Nov. 21 CONNECTICUT

Nov. 28 at Stanford

 

I would say they lose one or two of those games if they play well. IMO if this Irish team and Jimmy Clausen play well they could beat every team on this schedule. Not saying they will at all, just saying they have the potential.

Could very easily be 5-0 headed into USC, then they could win out.

Sept. 5 NEVADA

Sept. 12 at Michigan

Sept. 19 MICHIGAN STATE

Sept. 26 at Purdu

Oct. 3 WASHINGTON

Oct. 10 Open Date

Oct. 17 USC

Oct. 24 BOSTON COLLEGE

Oct. 31 vs. Washington State (at San Antonio, Texas)

Nov. 7 NAVY

Nov. 14 at Pittsburgh

Nov. 21 CONNECTICUT

Nov. 28 at Stanford

 

I would say they lose one or two of those games if they play well. IMO if this Irish team and Jimmy Clausen play well they could beat every team on this schedule. Not saying they will at all, just saying they have the potential.

 

I seriously doubt they beat Southern Cal.

 

But, they should be better this season.

Sept. 5 NEVADA

Sept. 12 at Michigan

Sept. 19 MICHIGAN STATE

Sept. 26 at Purdu

Oct. 3 WASHINGTON

Oct. 10 Open Date

Oct. 17 USC

Oct. 24 BOSTON COLLEGE

Oct. 31 vs. Washington State (at San Antonio, Texas)

Nov. 7 NAVY

Nov. 14 at Pittsburgh

Nov. 21 CONNECTICUT

Nov. 28 at Stanford

 

I would say they lose one or two of those games if they play well. IMO if this Irish team and Jimmy Clausen play well they could beat every team on this schedule. Not saying they will at all, just saying they have the potential.

 

 

I wish USC would play Notre Dame in South Bend in Mid to late November.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.