Notre Dame Football

chickenliver3

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish USC would play Notre Dame in South Bend in Mid to late November.

That hasn't happened since the 50's. Now N.D. did do pretty well at home in late November against USC during the 40's and 50's, but USC won at N.D. in November regularly in the 30's.

Do you seriously believe that the colder weather will cause USC to lose to Notre Dame at South Bend in November?

Haha. Yeah, I was just saying that I don't know what they will do. I think they could win 10 games, but I also think they could only win 3 or 4 games. They're just so hard to get a feel for.

:thumb: Agreed, it is a tough call.

Just would like to see Usc play Notre Dame at home later in the season, colder weather and all could be a factor. USc refuses to play them late in the season at home for some reason...:sssh:

You don't know that. You don't know whether Notre Dame has even asked them to do that. They've been doing an October-November home and home series since the 1950's.

Other than 2005 game, when was the last time Notre Dame was even within 3-4 touchdowns? Geez, this year they didn't even get a first down until the last play of the third quarter. Would snow make a 4 TD difference? Is that what you all are really claiming?

You don't know that. You don't know whether Notre Dame has even asked them to do that. They've been doing an October-November home and home series since the 1950's.

Other than 2005 game, when was the last time Notre Dame was even within 3-4 touchdowns? Geez, this year they didn't even get a first down until the last play of the third quarter. Would snow make a 4 TD difference? Is that what you all are really claiming?

Im glad you can assume what i know and dont know about the program.

This year no, but in years past i think colder weather would help the Irish against USc. Notre dame is going through some tough times the past couple years but some forget how bad Usc was in the 80's and early 90's.

Sept. 5 NEVADA

Sept. 12 at Michigan

Sept. 19 MICHIGAN STATE

Sept. 26 at Purdu

Oct. 3 WASHINGTON

Oct. 10 Open Date

Oct. 17 USC

Oct. 24 BOSTON COLLEGE

Oct. 31 vs. Washington State (at San Antonio, Texas)

Nov. 7 NAVY

Nov. 14 at Pittsburgh

Nov. 21 CONNECTICUT

Nov. 28 at Stanford

Looks like Notre Dame is loading up on a bunch of terrible teams to try and save the fat man's job....