Henry Co. 55 Walton Verona 36

I agree. The "A" is wide open this year. I honestly think any of 7 teams could win it. Whichever team can stay healthy/injury free and put together the best string of games will win it.

Absolutely!!!! I said before the season staerted how much parity the 8th had this year. Teams that haven'e done much in the past believe they can win and have (Trimble/Williamstown/Henry/Grant/Carroll) Teams that have dominated in the past (Oldham Co/Gallatin/Shelby/South Oldham) not so much this year or have had injuries. Others looking for that spark (Simon/Owen) while others just get better (North Oldham/Anderson)

If you make it to New Castle for the Region, you've done something this year!!!

WV just got nothing done last night against HC. HC did a good job with their half court defense and WV was content on taking bad shots and turning the ball over. Hard to believe that's the same team that just beat Carroll earlier in the week by 25+. It's really unpredictable what's going to happen in the 8th region All "A". I guess everyone has to like their chances.

WV just got nothing done last night against HC. HC did a good job with their half court defense and WV was content on taking bad shots and turning the ball over. Hard to believe that's the same team that just beat Carroll earlier in the week by 25+. It's really unpredictable what's going to happen in the 8th region All "A". I guess everyone has to like their chances.

Just to throw another wrench in the works, Carroll County went to Henry County last week and lost by 2. Go figure.