Bengals Draft

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope it's 1 of the following 3:

Andre Smith - OT - 'Bama; he'd be the ideal pick, but he's a top 2 pick so not a real option.

Eugene Monroe - OT - Virginia

or

Michael Oher - OT - Ole Miss

I'd be very happy with any of the 3...

If they don't pick one of those three, then Roger Goodell should force Mike Brown to sell the team. :lol:

Beanie Wells

Meanie can play but Cedric is good enough for now. You can get a good RB in the later rounds. They need linemen. You can't run through holes that are not there and its really hard to throw an out route from the seat of your pants. If the value isn't there they should do defense. IMO they should save the later picks for the skilled positions. That's my opinion I will 100% guarantee its not the same as Mr. Brown.

Meanie can play but Cedric is good enough for now. You can get a good RB in the later rounds. They need linemen. You can't run through holes that are not there and its really hard to throw an out route from the seat of your pants. If the value isn't there they should do defense. IMO they should save the later picks for the skilled positions. That's my opinion I will 100% guarantee its not the same as Mr. Brown.

You missed the sarcasm dripping from mal's post... ;)