Nazi-named children taken from parents

HHSDad

APTRANS.gif updated 50 minutes ago

HOLLAND TOWNSHIP, N.J. - Three New Jersey siblings whose names have Nazi connotations have been placed in the custody of the state, police said Wednesday.

Holland Township Police Sgt. John Harris said workers from the state Division of Youth and Family Services removed 3-year-old Adolf Hitler Campbell and his younger sisters, JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell, from their home Tuesday.

Harris said family services did not tell police the reason the children were removed. Agency spokeswoman Kate Bernyk said it does not comment on specific cases.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28655143/?GT1=43001

This is total bull! Family Services has once again overstepped their bounds? While I don't agree with the parents' choice of names, don't they have a right to name their children what they want? Why wasn't Apple Paltrow taken by Family Services?

HOLLAND TOWNSHIP, N.J. - Three New Jersey siblings whose names have Nazi connotations have been placed in the custody of the state, police said Wednesday.

Holland Township Police Sgt. John Harris said workers from the state Division of Youth and Family Services removed 3-year-old Adolf Hitler Campbell and his younger sisters, JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell, from their home Tuesday.

Harris said family services did not tell police the reason the children were removed. Agency spokeswoman Kate Bernyk said it does not comment on specific cases.

This is total bull! Family Services has once again overstepped their bounds? While I don't agree with the parents' choice of names, don't they have a right to name their children what they want? Why wasn't Apple Paltrow taken by Family Services?

Couldn't agree more.

Are you sure they were removed from the home for the choice of names for the children? The article state's the police weren't given a reason from the social agency.

If it was a legitimate reason, why didn't they give it? By being silent it leads to speculation and I speculate this is political correctness gone wild.

I agree that legally this shouldn't have been done, but don't you think parents naming their children things like that should be looked into. We live in a time today where we have to worry about all different crimes and things like that. I think this was a good precautionary measure but was a little extreme, but i'm not really familiar with the case so I can't really say much.

I agree that legally this shouldn't have been done, but don't you think parents naming their children things like that should be looked into. We live in a time today where we have to worry about all different crimes and things like that. I think this was a good precautionary measure but was a little extreme, but i'm not really familiar with the case so I can't really say much.

I would never name my chidren these or a host of other names, but if they start coming after you for misnaming your children, what do they come after you for next? Do they come for you because you do do not support the government on an issue? Do they come after your guns? Do they arrest you for reading a certain book?

Are you sure they were removed from the home for the choice of names for the children? The article state's the police weren't given a reason from the social agency.

I'm with you, GAV...I'll wait to learn the reason before I assume that this is an abuse of the system.

If it was a legitimate reason, why didn't they give it? By being silent it leads to speculation and I speculate this is political correctness gone wild.

They might not give the reason to the media in order to protect the children. I don't believe children were removed from a home, just because of their names. There would have to be a abuse/neglect involved.

Slippery

Slope

Who is the name of the second child supposed to represent?

Himmler I know, Hinler I don't.