Highlands Austin Collinsworth - All American

DMZ76

Guest Birdflu

Even if Highlands passes 80% of the time this year, Collinsworth may not get the eye popping statistics needed to become Mr. Football. Mainly because Highlands has so many good receivers coming back that the statistics will be spread around. But this honor is certainly well deserved.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree:thumb:.

Just wasn't sure because I'm sure some do think his name had something to do with it.

I was basing my statement on previous posts that said that is how he gets recognition. Anyone who has seen him play should know that he is a great player.

No way his last name got him this award! Congrats.

No his last name didn't get him this award. What I think got him this award was his excellent pass routes,blinding speed,football IQ, his ability to create seperation,and being able to catch passes in the clutch(remember the catch at the Bryan Station game that won it for the birds?)I forgot,he does kickoff returns and punt returns too,and is not to shabby doing those either.When he doesn't have the ball,he will be throwing great blocks down field for his teamates,because Austin is a great team player. Heck,I wouldn't be surprized to see him working the consession stand at half time.Congrats Austin,great day for Highlands,and K.Y. football.:thumb:

Even if Highlands passes 80% of the time this year, Collinsworth may not get the eye popping statistics needed to become Mr. Football. Mainly because Highlands has so many good receivers coming back that the statistics will be spread around. But this honor is certainly well deserved.

..and he might be a running back.

Guest Birdflu
No his last name didn't get him this award. What I think got him this award was his excellent pass routes,blinding speed,football IQ, his ability to create seperation,and being able to catch passes in the clutch(remember the catch at the Bryan Station game that won it for the birds?)I forgot,he does kickoff returns and punt returns too,and is not to shabby doing those either.When he doesn't have the ball,he will be throwing great blocks down field for his teamates,because Austin is a great team player. Heck,I wouldn't be surprized to see him working the consession stand at half time.Congrats Austin,great day for Highlands,and K.Y. football.:thumb:

You forgot that he's a defensive back also.