Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I Know It's Early, But....

Featured Replies

The latest bracketology has UK facing none other than Tubby and the Gophers in the 1st round.....

 

Anyone else feel that the committee is going to do everything they can to have a UK/Minn. matchup in the 1st or 2nd round if at all possible?

It's all bull right now. I believe UK cracks the to 25 very soon, and in do time will climb even higher.

This match up won't happen. I GUARANTEE IT! Atleast not in the first round.

This match up won't happen. I GUARANTEE IT! Atleast not in the first round.

 

I agree! Not in the first round and maybe not this year,but in the near future these 2 teams will be in the same bracket with the potential to play in a 2nd or 3rd round matchup.

I agree! Not in the first round and maybe not this year,but in the near future these 2 teams will be in the same bracket with the potential to play in a 2nd or 3rd round matchup.

 

I wouldn't be surprised to see it in the second round, or even the third this season. Would be a highly televised game though if it happened in the third.

This would be very scary for the CATS...

The first chance they can be paired together, it will happen. I am almost willing to bet (unless geography is too obvious), that they will be paired up near one another for the forseeable future.

This would be very scary for the CATS...

 

This would be pretty scary for the Gophs, as well.

I wouldnt mind the matchup honestly. Im sure Tubby would pull out every stop and itd be one of the best games he ever coachs. Id like to see a face off between the two teams in all honesty.

The latest bracketology has UK facing none other than Tubby and the Gophers in the 1st round.....

 

Anyone else feel that the committee is going to do everything they can to have a UK/Minn. matchup in the 1st or 2nd round if at all possible?

 

The number one seed in that bracket would not be happy about going to Dayton w/ the possibility of facing UK in a home atmosphere.

Right now there is no telling what could happen. But you can bet that if the committee can pair up UK and Minn to potentially play in the dance, they will do it. Great story line!

The latest bracketology has UK facing none other than Tubby and the Gophers in the 1st round.....

 

Anyone else feel that the committee is going to do everything they can to have a UK/Minn. matchup in the 1st or 2nd round if at all possible?

 

No. I don't think the committee tries to create matchups. I think they rank the teams and seed them accordingly and let the matchups fall where they fall.

 

Its possible that they would do something like that if the seedings allowed them some wiggle room. But, I don't think they'd alter their seedings to create a matchup.

 

I can recall numerous times over the years when people have speculated about potential "interesting" matchups with UK and other teams that haven't materialized.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.